Ryzen 9 5900x intermittent lag spikes

Go to solution Solved by SwedishFreaK,

@Mavendow @RTX 3071

FOUND A SOLUTION
A user by the name of HarryJDM_ commented on my post on Reddit and he mentioned that he had the same problem and had managed to get footage of the hitch on a stream.
Here is the proof and example of the problem.

The solution was to DISABLE fTPM in BIOS.
Obviously cannot install Windows 11 without it off, then if I can turn it off when I have installed windows 11 without issues I don't know.
But I am in no rush to install it anyway.

There has now been no error all day and been at the computer all day.
Been gaming, working, browsing, idling and watching netflix.
Nothing, it's fixed now.

Just hope this is something that maybe windows or a new BIOS update can fix? Cause eventually I will want to install Windows 11.
PS. Did not install Windows 11 before finding this fix, so don't know if going to Win 11 fixes it, but seen comments saying it does not.

56 minutes ago, SwedishFreaK said:

Well it happened again, this is so frustrating. Could it be my ryzen cpu at low load something with the voltages?
It happened during a round in Tarkov today so I dunno what to make of that.

Anyway sad to say but dont think the privacy setting were it... was so promising.
@Mavendow @RTX 3071
Here are todays logs.

SystemLog.evtx 14.07 MB · 0 downloads

Do you have another disk which you can install a new copy of Windows 11 to and check?

13 minutes ago, RTX 3071 said:

Do you have another disk which you can install a new copy of Windows 11 to and check?

I have an empty ssd which I could use I guess.

· ᛁᚠ · ᚢᚬᚢ · ᛅᛏ · ᛘᛁ · ᛅᚾᛏ · ᚦᛁᚾᚴ · ᛁᛚ · ᚴᛁᚠᛁ · ᚢᚬᚢ · ᛘᚢ · ᛋᚴᛁᚾᛋ · ᛒᛚᛁᛅᛋᛁ · ᚴᚬ · ᚠᚢᚴ · ᚢᚬᚢᚱ · ᛋᛁᛚᚠ ·

11 hours ago, SwedishFreaK said:

I have an empty ssd which I could use I guess.

Ok please try that then.

You know, I keep looking at those googledrivefs events saying to myself, gee, that looks really weird... Why is google drive repeatedly messing with hard drive mounts?

Have you tried disabling google drive?

By the way, your DCOM looks like it's working fine. There are several warnings but none are constantly repeated - which means it's not locking up.

@Mavendow @RTX 3071

FOUND A SOLUTION
A user by the name of HarryJDM_ commented on my post on Reddit and he mentioned that he had the same problem and had managed to get footage of the hitch on a stream.

Obviously cannot install Windows 11 without it off, then if I can turn it off when I have installed windows 11 without issues I don't know.

Nothing, it's fixed now.

Just hope this is something that maybe windows or a new BIOS update can fix? Cause eventually I will want to install Windows 11.
PS. Did not install Windows 11 before finding this fix, so don't know if going to Win 11 fixes it, but seen comments saying it does not.

· ᛁᚠ · ᚢᚬᚢ · ᛅᛏ · ᛘᛁ · ᛅᚾᛏ · ᚦᛁᚾᚴ · ᛁᛚ · ᚴᛁᚠᛁ · ᚢᚬᚢ · ᛘᚢ · ᛋᚴᛁᚾᛋ · ᛒᛚᛁᛅᛋᛁ · ᚴᚬ · ᚠᚢᚴ · ᚢᚬᚢᚱ · ᛋᛁᛚᚠ ·

Yep can confirm, 4 days now, no freezes or hitches all week.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 10:00 PM, SwedishFreaK said:

@Mavendow @RTX 3071

FOUND A SOLUTION

Nothing, it's fixed now.

i had the same issue in windows 10 and now in win 11 

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same issue with a Ryzen 7 5700g, I tried to disable fTPM in BIOS but it only gives me the option to change it for dTPM, didnt work. Currently running Windows 10 

On 1/26/2022 at 2:00 PM, SwedishFreaK said:

@Mavendow @RTX 3071

FOUND A SOLUTION

Nothing, it's fixed now.