Does this have Android TV on it? (Compatable with remore)

Edward78
MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

7 minutes ago, Edward78 said:

From the link you provided it seems like it has Android TV
"

• Newest Android 11.0 OS】The android tv box equipped with Latest Android 11.0 OS in the market, powered by RK3318 Quad core cortex-A53 Ultra high frequence CPU, which makes sure the android box running stable and smooth to load movies, pictures and games without buffer. More smoothly than previous 9.0 and 8.1 OS. Privacy protection, totally new UI designed,and can update online directly.

And from the pictures I saw, it comes with a remote.

It sure appears to be a box with Android on it. Whether its truly running Android TV and not just a modified version of Android is unknown. Maybe check the reviews?

**edit** well i checked the images from the reviews and that's absolutely not an Android TV interface. Its just some janky android interface that looks like its meant for a tablet. 

Honestly, just get a Chromecast w/ Google TV for the same price and have a fully supported product. It does everything besides playing files locally but for that I just use Plex and stream from my PC. https://store.google.com/us/product/chromecast_google_tv?hl=en-US

On 1/7/2022 at 8:33 AM, Edward78 said:

It doesn't have Android TV.  And from the description, I'd probably avoid it in general. The controller and specs are tempting... until you realize this device probably won't easily run Android TV-optimized apps, will likely never get a major OS update... and good luck getting support if it ever breaks.

Like rickeo suggested, get something like the latest Chromecast if you're mainly looking for an Android media centre device. It'll run Android TV with timely updates, receive full support and even create less clutter in your living room.