Used an external HDD for a Windows install on a laptop, now all data gone/unallocated; best software/method to recover it?

Recently I have used my 5TB external HDD to re-install Windows on a laptop I am selling. I created a separate partition to boot the windows installation on the laptop, well I screwed up by ignoring the warnings thinking it will only "wipe" the boot partition and now my data from partitions I was using is "unallocated".

This disk had 2 partitions (except the boot one), main one with most of the disk size and a BitLocker password encrypted one of about a 100GB. Main partition was filled with ~2.5TB of data and a BitLocker partition was filled up with ~50GB of data. I have the recovery key for the BitLocker drive. Now when I open the disk management tool in Windows it shows it like this:

WBnUFbv.png

"New volume" is completely empty and I assume the "Unallocated" space is where my data is, and I need to recover it, also when I right click on the unallocated space the options to create a new simple volume are greyed out.

How would I be able to recover the data and especially how can I recover the encrypted BitLocker partition properly? What software could I use (highly preferably free, or max up to 50€) that would be able to recover the data and divide it into its original partition properly?