Pc skips bios vga light is on windows world fine

Hi I recently upgraded my pc from a gtx 970 ryzen 3 3100 and a a320 motherboard.To a rx 570 ryzen 5 2600 aorus b450 elite v2 and 16gb ram.

So when I got my parts I built the pc and on my monitor there was no screen at all and vga light was on. The next day I took it my local repair shop and they said that It booted fine on the first try and they gave it back to I took it home same problem I called them and they said to try to my TV and it booted normaly on the TV bios worked fine and everything but what I saw I couldn't change th resolution in windows. I called the shop again and they asked if the windows is  the same one and they said because the windows was never changed that all the old drivers are still there from the gtx 970 are there. They asked mi if I want a fresh copy of windows or keep the same one I said the same one they deleted all the geforce drivers and installed amd drivers.And now the pc boots fine into windows but shows vga light It does not show the bios screen i tried getting into bios but no screen on the monitor.I tried on TV bios working fine no vga at all.I don't know what problem it can be 

The cables are right my cpu does not have a igpu  the monitor they tested in the shop had 2560x1440p 165 hz  and mine is 1920x1080 144hz