Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

pls... :lol:

Well... To breach my own privacy a little more, my first name has all the same letters at the same places as Miku's name, with the exception of the 'M' letter. Hardcore stalk me even more to find out the names that can be given to children in here and you get a name that sounds a little retarded and due to one of my speech impediments is hard for me to say correctly. yeah... Not being able to even say one's own name correctly will lead to getting bullied in school.

Wonder if one can change his or her name to a foreign name when the subject turns 18...

How are mushrooms and leeks even remotely related (except for both being organic and edible)? What are you guys seeing what I don't see?

You can

Name change

In order for a change of name (not including name changes by virtue of marriage) to be entered in the Population Information System in Finland, the original document of change of name duly authenticated in the country of residence or a certified copy thereof must be submitted to the nearest Finnish Embassy or Consulate (formin.finland.fi/english) or sent to the local register office of the municipality where the person was most recently resident in Finland. Since such decisions are usually drafted in the language of the issuing country, they must be translated into Finnish or Swedish by an authorized translator.

Finnish nationals domiciled in a nation other than Finland, Denmark, Norway or Sweden are entitled to request that Finnish law apply to the determination of surname. Forms relating to change of name are available in the Forms -section (in Finnish only) and may be submitted to an Embassy or Consulate or the local register office of the municipality of most recent residence in Finland.

Steve

Good picture but needs moar tegras.

Maybe put a mountain behind her.

Just checked that guys profile who had the argument with the mods last night seems there is a limit to their patience his account was banned xD.

e4930b637021425de0286b1a25268474.png

Steve

lol, I can see why the ratings are so low now.

To be honest, I think that guy is hilarious, I also really enjoyed his school days video :D

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

You can

Name change

[snip]

That moment when an Englishman knows more about your country's laws than the resident of the country itself... lol

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

That moment when an Englishman knows more about your country's laws than the resident of the country itself... lol

Be careful Laputa uses bing so results may not be accurate. ㅋㅋㅋ

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Not he knows, www.maistraatti.fi does ;)

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Not he knows, www.maistraatti.fi does ;)

Oh lol. Didn't notice they actually bother to translate to English. It's mostly just either Finnish or Swedish.

And... I didn't even know about that site... lol

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

@c3p0_

[spoiler=So much for it coming on thursday :D]

What a large parcel.

8ba9e9691b2a966e8ace018646fb914e.png

Good old mini scissors

8ec4393fa45b4969e364c1283f214220.png

Thats more like it

4b41f20e7410a92f8dd865e6c8a364b2.png

And here it is in all its glory on my windowsill

6fbb7b8c8afa700fb85d58dfe7fd4186.png

Installing windows on my windows. 

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

@c3p0_

[spoiler=So much for it coming on thursday :D]

What a large parcel.

8ba9e9691b2a966e8ace018646fb914e.png

Good old mini scissors

8ec4393fa45b4969e364c1283f214220.png

Thats more like it

4b41f20e7410a92f8dd865e6c8a364b2.png

And here it is in all its glory on my windowsill

6fbb7b8c8afa700fb85d58dfe7fd4186.png

Enjoy it. Hooker

Enjoy it. Hooker

Why insulting him? :o

Scroll back ^^

Wonder what they are thinking when they see the payment reference :D :D

Be careful Laputa uses bing so results may not be accurate. ㅋㅋㅋ

Nah mate, Its all abour DuckDuckGo

Installing windows on my windows.

Pretty much

Enjoy it. Hooker

Oh I will  ;)

Steve

Ermgherd. Soo fast

Windows 8 on it? :D You should see a diffrence in bootime :D

Windows 8 on it? :D You should see a diffrence in bootime :D

Windows 10. Takes about 2 and a half minutes at the moment.

Steve

Windows 10. Takes about 2 and a half minutes at the moment.

It should be <1 Minute. Maybe you don't have all Updates by now.

It should be <1 Minute. Maybe you don't have all Updates by now.

Im thinking 10-15 seconds.

Steve

Im thinking 10-15 seconds.

It takes 40 seconds to restore from vmware. So maybe. I can't count the evo but its under a minute. Screen won't warm up fast enough to start the countdown lol

Streaming is cool, but right now i can download like 6gb in 30 minutes, so 12 eps anime in 1080p which are about that size, are no problem and even better than streaming it. BUT With streaming i just go look for the anime and just start watching it, if i download it i have to look up for it, in a decent quality, and a decent fansub. But when i find it, i just go get 1 episode, and while i watch it the rest is being downloaded and will be finished by the time i finish the 1st episode.

Still, Crunchyroll was very nice (while it lasted) and i'd rather have something like that, the problem comes when a lot of anime are not available, like it happens with Netflix SouthAmerica (where i am) where everything is very limited, and it's not worth to pay Netflix. Like everything is better if you pay for it, than pirating it. BUT netflix SA, pirating is actually better than netflix (Linus talked about it too)

Even in the us Netflix lost most of its anime it seems like a year or more ago

Unfortunately not Kyou is the one I love xD

Oh well I was just going to fuck with you any ways and do a gift where it was only the other one in a hat anyways lol

So @c3p0_ apparently you're the only1 that got what i was saying. I guess we're the pervs of the club. Yeah, i said WE!!

No i think we all see that lol

Well his name is "the whore cake" and she paid for that ssd so I think its fine

It takes 40 seconds to restore from vmware. So maybe. I can't count the evo but its under a minute. Screen won't warm up fast enough to start the countdown lol

Well if it snot fast enough ill just download 8 and install that.

Steve

on windows 8 I get into windows fast even on my WD green the slow part is programs starting after I'm on my desktop