Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

@Vitalius

Couple questions. What was that game involving a princess and ridiculous ways to die on steam? I remember something about chocolate.

For Freenas, I'm pretty much only going to be connecting to it on Windows computers and through plex. So do I make a CIFS share and then give plex permission to the part of it that stores my anime and movies through the jails thing? Or is there another way you go about it?

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

@Vitalius

Couple questions. What was that game involving a princess and ridiculous ways to die on steam? I remember something about chocolate.

For Freenas, I'm pretty much only going to be connecting to it on Windows computers and through plex. So do I make a CIFS share and then give plex permission to the part of it that stores my anime and movies through the jails thing? Or is there another way you go about it?

motherfucking Long Live The Queen

I have it as my steam profile wallpaper lol

10/10

Error: 410

motherfucking Long Live The Queen

I have it as my steam profile wallpaper lol

10/10

Death is so brutal in that game.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

dog is not nice :( I started to fall asleep and she wakes me up. The reason I started to fall asleep was that she woke me up at 4:30am after me finally falling asleep after 1:30am so I got around 3 hours of sleep but I guess that is all I will get

Now this forum has turned BL or what?

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

dog is not nice :( I started to fall asleep and she wakes me up. The reason I started to fall asleep was that she woke me up at 4:30am after me finally falling asleep after 1:30am so I got around 3 hours of sleep but I guess that is all I will get

maybe you should make the dog fall asleep with some sleep pills or something similar before you go to bed so the dog doesn't wake you up

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

no <_<

its an option though

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

This is where I would wake the dog up when it fell asleep and go "HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?" only to realize that I'm upset with a stupid dog because of sleep deprivation.

This is where I would wake the dog up when it fell asleep and go "HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?" only to realize that I'm upset with a stupid dog because of sleep deprivation.

^^^ this is also an option xD

Spoiler

fcd6252bd59e73d17863191e677bfcb3.jpg

Couldn't resist.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

fcd6252bd59e73d17863191e677bfcb3.jpg

Couldn't resist.

i miss that show

Spoiler

you were 2 years old when it ended

so, i use to watch it all the time when i was younger

Spoiler

No, I have never seen cowboy bebop, but never having seen it I can still say with absolute certainty that the music can't POSSIBLY have been as good as fairy tail.  Why?  Because of the following argument.

This is not an anime of eternal depression lovers of darkness and despair, step into the light.

M8, i watched up to the
shitty ass magic games

Come back and say it has the best OST after listening to this

Steve

you were 2 years old when it ended

Snap!

giphy.gif

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

No, I have never seen cowboy bebop, but never having seen it I can still say with absolute certainty that the music can't POSSIBLY have been as good as fairy tail.  Why?  Because of the following argument.

I win.  There is nothing left to be said.  

Many of you live in anime darkness, never having heard and seen the right fairy tail episodes because it started out so badly, but if you pushed on, you would get the perfect combination of fighting and themes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJOuqPqzjiw#t=8m40s

And so many triumphant themes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6077b7OmDPc#t=6m12s

This is not an anime of eternal depression lovers of darkness and despair, step into the light.

Wat

6a22ec1372350bb64757502d070d8492.jpg

czcmmcsfz7pqehjuzmst.jpg

Here's an example of what i'd consider good