Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Ugh it's so hard to find a Anime Character that looks like me.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

join the fuckin club bro 

none of em are as sexy as me /topkek/ 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

join the fuckin club bro 

none of em are as sexy as me /topkek/ 

your ugly af

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

your ugly af

noooooo ;-; so mean 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Good chairs are legit super expensive though.

i know , but id rather a good chair over a desk that moves up and down 

One solution is to sell the chair(s) and the desk, and replace the desk with a low enough desk to sit on the floor (like chabudai); you save up on both table material costs and on the cost of chair... :lol:

<initiate VitaliusScatterBrainedThoughts.vit>

I feel that my only chance at getting in a relationship with a female is to be their friend. I know. Death sentence in most, if not all, cases, but I'm not a forward guy. And if it doesn't happen, I'm happy enough that I am ok with that.

I may change my mind about that one day. But for now, that will work.

I need to learn how to just be friends with people anyhow. Lol

Wait... So you aren't supposed to befriend people who you plan on forming a deeper relationship with?

A relationship without being friends in advance is most of the time not going to last long. Don't worry about the "friend zone", as that's mostly a made up thing to people who think they have chances even though they don't; in case of rejection, there's really nothing one can do, and one must move on.

This relationship advice is brought to you by; a random guy on the internet who has not had friends in years nor has much life experience. Trust this advice with discression.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Teach me your ways, oh senpai.

That is definitely Plex.

Indeed. Doing laundry while working out too.

Will do. Sorry. Overwhelmed. Lol

*LeSadLol* :(

I would like to introduce you to some 2x4's, bolts, a circular saw, a drill, and a day off.

Ah I dont bother with that cause well HTPC :D Also no madVR on PLEX :P

I may just pull and all nighter since I woke up super late and work at 10am and have a short shift.

Yea one of her comments was "if I didnt already have a BF I would be trying to impress you". <.<

Desktop Chrome 

The controls are found in the top right hand corner of the screen.

Wait what why are you watching videos in chrome?

I have an idea.

Post a pic of urself, let us find a character that looks like u. I bet with several people that watched lots of anime will be easier :P

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Guise I think mai waifu is cheating on me...what do I do!!!

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

What you think Inori looks like me? Also I bet you can fine one in those background extras ;)

One solution is to sell the chair(s) and the desk, and replace the desk with a low enough desk to sit on the floor (like chabudai); you save up on both table material costs and on the cost of chair... :lol:

Wait... So you aren't supposed to befriend people who you plan on forming a deeper relationship with?

A relationship without being friends in advance is most of the time not going to last long. Don't worry about the "friend zone", as that's mostly a made up thing to people who think they have chances even though they don't; in case of rejection, there's really nothing one can do, and one must move on.

This relationship advice is brought to you by; a random guy on the internet who has not had friends in years nor has much life experience. Trust this advice with discression.

lolol that last bit. But yes friends are good but if your intention is to be more than friends and the person fails to realize that its an issue. This is what I think of in my mind as "friend zone". If they shoot you down at least they acknowledged you and at that point as long as you can get over them aim to keep them as a friend as there must have been something that drew you to them.

I have an idea.

Post a pic of urself, let us find a character that looks like u. I bet with several people that watched lots of anime will be easier :P

lol he wont , he too much of a pussy to do it 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Stfu ;-;

(Alright time for sleep)

Cpu:

This relationship advice is brought to you by; a random guy on the internet who has not had friends in years nor has much life experience. Trust this advice with discretion.

I don' t think you understand what social level I'm at. Think 12 year old.

Lol ok.

I've heard that from both sides. I think the friend zone only happens to forward guys. The kind who just try to start dating off the bat.

I would like to introduce you to some 2x4's, bolts, a circular saw, a drill, and a day off.

Ah I dont bother with that cause well HTPC :D Also no madVR on PLEX [emoji14]

I may just pull and all nighter since I woke up super late and work at 10am and have a short shift.

Yea one of her comments was "if I didnt already have a BF I would be trying to impress you". <.<

Figured. Lol

But remote playback bb.

I recommend it.

D:

He was just testing something. Lol

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Stfu ;-;

unlike you i have posted a pic of me before v.v 

and got compliments 

suk it gurl ;D 

Spoiler
Spoiler

That was a easy task for me.

http://i.imgur.com/IrPnFFy.gifv

your ugly af

noooooo ;-; so mean 

LOL you clowns! 

sample_0f7ba067b65389e1b8ce467b453aa07c9

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I know, but u never know maybe he suddenly grows some balls and posts a pic :P

and got compliments 

suk it gurl ;D 

Where? i wanna see

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I know, but u never know maybe he suddenly grows some balls and posts a pic :P

Where? i wanna see

lol doubt it 

and back in the "post a pic of yourself" thread 

doubt you can find it 

Spoiler
Spoiler

and got compliments 

suk it gurl ;D 

*GASP* Horimiya as your profile picture?! 

Great Manga! Talked with the translator working on that series. Very good stuff! So many hilarious scenes... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

*GASP* Horimiya as your profile picture?! 

Great Manga! Talked with the translator working on that series. Very good stuff! So many hilarious scenes... 

could never find the translated version , and was too lazy to translate it myself lol 

that and i would probably just butcher alot of the translations lol 

Spoiler
Spoiler

could never find the translated version , and was too lazy to translate it myself lol 

that and i would probably just butcher alot of the translations lol 

No the official translations, I don't think those exist. I was talking about the fan translations.

I've kinda forgot how we got in contact with that group in fact... oh well. @BashZeStampeedo I take it roselia is doing good right now? Moustache Scans is as chatty as ever on LINE.

lol doubt it 

and back in the "post a pic of yourself" thread 

doubt you can find it 

Found it

Alright guys, which anime character looks like ginger:

JkID__OB.jpg

You are keima katsuragi

607508_1293630791521_full.jpg

If he had the hair like, "up" like you

ALPHA KENNY BODY!!! No one could help me fix my waifu problem so Inori left me!!!!  THIS IS UR PUNISHMENT!!

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

No the official translations, I don't think those exist. I was talking about the fan translations.

I've kinda forgot how we got in contact with that group in fact... oh well. @BashZeStampeedo I take it roselia is doing good right now? Moustache Scans is as chatty as ever on LINE.

ah that explains it then , i found it by accident looking up an image a year or so back and forgot about it 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Because I didn't feel like test watching 30+ minutes of stuff on Plex for Android. Those options are available on Plex for Android as well. What's wrong with watching Plex through Chrome...?

COMIC SANS

Found it

snip 

>.> stalker 

btw ive changed my hair style to be like side swept in a way lol

Spoiler
Spoiler

Found it

JkID__OB.jpg

Reminds me of a character from Free lol or any other generic smart guy >.<