Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

What the...? Don't you have any drainage ditches on your roads to wash the excess water away? It's as simple as just digging a small ditch to both sides of the road.

Or was that some sort-of rainstorm?

Some sort of rainstorm doesn't do it justice.

It's like the ocean fell on us. And it's supposed to rain every day this week. Some days as hard as it did that day, just not as long.

No idea what form of city planning failed there for that image to happen, but it did. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Well I just finished all the episodes of Oreimo, and now I'm annoyed. Yeah I read the title of the show, but come on man, you had like 3 other girls who were better pretty much confess to you, and you went with your annoying ass sister. Fuck.

whatever, it was a funny show anyway, although the ending is weird, obviously.

One thing I don't get is why people on the internet going on about manami being some villan or whatever. idk.

Have you seen Engaged to the Unidentified?

What the...? Don't you have any drainage ditches on your roads to wash the excess water away? It's as simple as just digging a small ditch to both sides of the road.

Or was that some sort-of rainstorm?

if it is anything like here it normally rains so little and rarely that any moderate rain will overwhelm our drainage infrastructure

Dang what a quiet day, whats happening?

Sleeping

That, or everyone is silent, because there's no need for discussions to happen.

...or suddenly everyone became ninja.

QvsGqdy.jpg

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Wow you guys were slow last night less then 40 notifications from the club

11297236_10204550729390498_508177479_o.j

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

SNIP

PAIUTS!

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Wow you guys were slow last night less then 40 notifications from the club

Must be summer storms ... I'm feeling bored as well ... Damn you summer ! Why can't you be as exciting as I hope you would be !!! I miss school already ... I want to learn something ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Was feeling super bored during lunch break... Was drawing this on a Post-It...

post-153476-0-80715300-1432734164.jpg

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

That's... really good. :) You do Chibi well. 

Unrelated to that...

IT'S HAPPENING: THE SECOND COMING.

17973130390_fd59e1f394_z.jpg

HYPE THRUSTERS ENGAGE.

Notice the "Established" under the Margin Agreement. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Umm... What just happened? I got my PS4 controller (just got in mail, yay!), installed drivers to let it be used like an Xbox 360 controller (compatibility stuff...), and suddenly whole computer freezed or the first time in at least half a year. Rebooted, hard drive made really loud noises, checked if anything is dead, according to BIOS (AsRock P67 Pro3 SE motherboard) SSD is missing an operating system (...the f*ck?), yet Windows recognizes it, and according to BIOS the 500GB HDD has the OS, yet Windows thinks that drive doesn't exist. The confusion is real...

Should probably get a new 2TB or larger HDD (I don't use more than 1TB anyway), and maybe a better SSD than Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB (as apparently they have horrible, cheaped-out memory controllers)... Yey... Even more money down the drain and no income... My wallet has been tortured enough already, is that not enough?

Must be summer storms ... I'm feeling bored as well ... Damn you summer ! Why can't you be as exciting as I hope you would be !!! I miss school already ... I want to learn something ... 

This. During school people are like "F*** school!" or "I'm too lazy to give a damn", but when a long holiday like summer holiday starts, it gets boring, and they actually want to go back to school. I'm one of those people as well. I couldn't get a summer job, there is nothing to do in this village besides drinking (and I'm not into that), I have no money to go anywhere abroad, I'll be just sitting at home the entire time, so it gets boring eventually, even with the wonders of internet.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

- sniped -

I really want to get a job ... Some of my friends actually manage to get summer jobs , which is impressive . One is a waitor in a restaurant , the other a waitress in a coffee shop ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Umm... What just happened? I got my PS4 controller (just got in mail, yay!), installed drivers to let it be used like an Xbox 360 controller (compatibility stuff...), and suddenly whole computer freezed or the first time in at least half a year. Rebooted, hard drive made really loud noises, checked if anything is dead, according to BIOS (AsRock P67 Pro3 SE motherboard) SSD is missing an operating system (...the f*ck?), yet Windows recognizes it, and according to BIOS the 500GB HDD has the OS, yet Windows thinks that drive doesn't exist. The confusion is real...

And this is the danger of drivers AFAIK. 

I have the PS4 controller drivers installed. It works fine for me. It may be your motherboard (I hope not). Drivers can be dangerous, but it's really rare for them to screw something up that badly.

† Christian Member †

And this is the danger of drivers AFAIK. 

I have the PS4 controller drivers installed. It works fine for me. It may be your motherboard (I hope not). Drivers can be dangerous, but it's really rare for them to screw something up that badly.

it all works now, including the controller. All good now.

Just the fact that whenever there are controller input prompts in-game it shows Xbox 360 controls is a little confusing, but I can live with that. At least gives good compatibility with games.

-epic battle music- 

-Fosters Home Final Episode-

Listening to this music through high quality headphones is amaaaaziiiiing. It... feels different and I love it. 

Wow. Right in the childhood. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

† Christian Member †

-sniperino-

Well, I've almost finished clearing out my 1tb and i've got a shitty 60gb SSD.

Steve

Wow... Didn't honestly expect a modern controller to have a learning curve. Last time I played actively with a console was at least 3 years ago, maybe even longer time ago. Tested the DualShock 4 with GTA IV: The Lost and Damned DLC (also, I got it to work finally after that broken ICEnhancer mod basically corrupted GTA IV. Yay! But the game fries my GTX 590... :/) and with Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, in both cases worked like a charm.

However I was a little... lost (pardon the pun) at the controls, not just because it's showing Xbox 360 input and I'm looking at a PlayStation controller like "Now what button was that?", but I have been away from controllers such a long time they are like a foreign object to me. I actually find the controller more complicated than a keyboard... How is this possible?

Wow... Didn't honestly expect a modern controller to have a learning curve. Last time I played actively with a console was at least 3 years ago, maybe even longer time ago. Tested the DualShock 4 with GTA IV: The Lost and Damned DLC (also, I got it to work finally after that broken ICEnhancer mod basically corrupted GTA IV. Yay! But the game fries my GTX 590... :/) and with Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, in both cases worked like a charm.

However I was a little... lost (pardon the pun) at the controls, not just because it's showing Xbox 360 input and I'm looking at a PlayStation controller like "Now what button was that?", but I have been away from controllers such a long time they are like a foreign object to me. I actually find the controller more complicated than a keyboard... How is this possible?

Controllers are hard to go back to. When I play on my Xbox, I can't play portal 2 because I'm used to WASD and E.

Pentium G3258, R9 280X, Corsair CS600M, Gigabyte GA-H81M-H, 2 Random monitors, a no-name keyboard, a cheap $15 Logitech mouse.

LG G3 Vigor

(also, I got it to work finally after that broken ICEnhancer mod basically corrupted GTA IV. Yay!

How'd you end up doing that? I need to do the same regardless.

† Christian Member †

Listening to this music through high quality headphones is amaaaaziiiiing. It... feels different and I love it. 

Wow. Right in the childhood. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

giphy.gif

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

Have you seen Engaged to the Unidentified?

Nope, I haven't. 

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I really hate bank of america lol I have not been able to log in to my online banking shit since like 2004 I could probably fix that but I really don't want to call and talk to them on the phone lol

I really hate bank of america lol I have not been able to log in to my online banking shit since like 2004 I could probably fix that but I really don't want to call and talk to them on the phone lol

Just do it you lazy bum!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^