Any good recommendations on 75hz or lower IPS panel full hd Monitor?

Guest FrA123

i am really torn between a lot of different monitors with these specs, i am looking for 75hz or lower cuz i have a very low end pc on a budget, i am looking forward IPS panels but i cant seem to find a good model, the ones with LG panes have bad vertical lines on some light colors on higher refresh rates and the only one left is Samsumg T350FH, which i do not know about the quality. Which one would you recommend?

How low-budget are we talking? I had an AOC 24G2U5 that is a really nice option with these specs. Currently my 2nd monitor is the Philips 242E2FA which is also quite good. Both sit around $150-$170.

But if you can up the budget to around $210 you can get the AOC 24G2 which also offers 144Hz and is overall a lot better than pretty much any monitor around $200 and lower. This way you're a little more "future proof". As much as i hate this term, you'll max out a 1080p 75Hz monitor as soon as you get a somewhat modern GPU.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.