Gpu support is worth?

sandronejm

It's fairly cheap, so I tend to just use it.
Especially if my GPU is beefy one.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

I don't usually bother unless the GPU is super huge. They don't make much of a difference unless you've got a huge GPU and a lot of sag. With basically every dual slot card I've come in contact with, it's hard to notice almost any sag, so those just aren't worth the energy to make or buy. 

If you have one, I'm not saying don't use it, or if you've got one that will match your build's theme by all means go for it. I'm just saying they're not really a big enough deal to be worth the effort (for me). Granted, I water cool almost every GPU I own that's likely to have sag, so odds of me seeing any sag are slim to none. 

People should buy water blocks and multiple cards and link them together. Best support you can ask for. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz