Small form factor ATX case with carrying handle

Hi,

Does anyone know of any small form factor ATX cases that can take two triple slot RTX 3090s. Ideally I would like the case to have a handle so I can take it with me to LAN parties. 

Thanks.

1 minute ago, bala bala said:

small form factor ATX case

1 minute ago, bala bala said:

two triple slot RTX 3090s

Don't think these go together bud. 

The nightmare that cooling would be aside, you eliminate all ITX systems, which usually is what constitutes a SFF computer. That leaves you to find an mATX motherboard that supports SLI and supports a CPU that wouldn't completely bottleneck those cards, which if you can even find one would have the card in the top slot choked for air thanks to the slot spacing. Plus, while you can use Quadro NVlink bridges for these cards, those are crazy expensive and you should shoot for a 4 slot spacing whenever possible, especially if you don't want the top card to be thermal throttling all the time.

So yeah, pick one. Either SLI 3090s or small form factor. Either way you can get a handle. If you go for SLI (which just a reminder, SLI is dead and will never come back), the ASUS GT501 has a carrying handle as well as some Cooler Master cases. If you go SFF, the Lian Li TU150 comes to mind. There are definitely better cases in either category, but these were just the first ones off the top of my head.

+1 for death of SLI In it's current form it's, dead, deader, deaded, completely deadest (for gaming). Whether it continues to be used in other niche applications as well, and what happens with the arrival of new Multi-Chip GPUs coming in next year or two, is anyone's guess though.

1 hour ago, bala bala said:

take two triple slot RTX 3090s.

why? out of the ~20 games that support it, like 2 have any reall difference in performance that makes it worth it

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler