140mm Fan for H90

I have an H90 but i've found that the stock Corsair fan is pretty damn loud. Can anyone recommend a decent 140mm fan for a rad (in pull) that offers a good balance between sound and performance?

I've also had the idea of using a 120mm fan with an adapter as I've seen some tests done that show that out performing 140mm fans in some situations. Anyone have first hand experience with that? 

Thanks in advance.

The Orange Box - Bitfenix Prodigy (Orange) / Asrock Z77E-ITX / Intel i5 2400 3.1GHz / Corsair H90 / 8GB GSkill Ripjaws 1600mhz / GTX 460 Super OC / Intel 60GB SSD / 1TB Seagate Barracuda / Seasonic G-Series 650W PSU

Corsair SP140 will do

Character artist in the Games industry.

For 140mm fans, you could go with a Noctua or a BitFenix Spectre Pro.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Corsair SP140 will do

Corsair has yet to release a 140mm version of their SP fans.  :P

For 140mm fans, you could go with a Noctua or a BitFenix Spectre Pro.

I've got the 140mm BitFenix Spectre Pro fans on my HAF XB and ill be using them so cool a 280mm rad soon.

All i can say is that they're pretty quiet and they look good, and they move a decent amount of air at 500-600 rpm

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I have an H90 as well. I purchased the Fractal XL R2 case. I used the stock fan in pull and used the rear exhaust fractal fan in push. I'm looking to replace these with the Noctua NF-A14 PWM which just came out it has the highest static pressure of Noctua's 140mm fan line.

http://www.noctua.at/main.php?show=productview&products_id=65&lng=en

NF-A14

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I just wished Phobya released a 140mm of their Nano-2G fan. The LED lighting effect on that in the dark is just boss.

Corsair has yet to release a 140mm version of their SP fans.  :P

realy you can get them where i live

Character artist in the Games industry.

realy you can get them where i live

I'm afraid they don't. You're thinking of 140mm AF fans, unless Bristol is special. ;)

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.