Help

Serju Iurcu

Hello guys, I need help to find a good desk for gaming. I dont want it to be more than 200$Cad. I want a black/gray/white theme desk( even if they are some more colors it should be fine. 

I also need a good keyboard ( black or gray) i need a keyboard god for gaming and i dont want to have the numpad on it. I just want the normal letters, the arrows and the F keys ( f1,f2,f3,ect,,,) I dont want an expensive one. (max 100 CAD$) 

Impossible for anybody to give a meaningful recommendation on either front when we don't know anything about your preferences/needs and you also don't specify what "too expensive" means with an actual budget. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 minute ago, Middcore said:

Impossible for anybody to give a meaningful recommendation on either front when we don't know anything about your preferences/needs and you also don't specify what "too expensive" means with an actual budget. 

oh Sorry i will edit my post. Thanks for the reply

I'm not an expert on keyboards, but I know logitech is usually reliable

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Backlit-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B01CDYB8AG/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=logitech+mechanical+keyboard&qid=1640401881&sprefix=logitech+mech%2Caps%2C93&sr=8-4

cherry red for $60, fits right in the budget.

desk really depends on the layout of your room, how big does the desk need to be, drawers, filling cabinet, etc. is it an l shaped or a flat against the wall rectangle?

too many questions to just make a good guess about desks

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

15 minutes ago, Jtalk4456 said:

I'm not an expert on keyboards, but I know logitech is usually reliable

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Backlit-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B01CDYB8AG/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=logitech+mechanical+keyboard&qid=1640401881&sprefix=logitech+mech%2Caps%2C93&sr=8-4

cherry red for $60, fits right in the budget.

desk really depends on the layout of your room, how big does the desk need to be, drawers, filling cabinet, etc. is it an l shaped or a flat against the wall rectangle?

too many questions to just make a good guess about desks

I want a big L shape desk if possible( normal desk still fine tho), it will not be against the wall, i need a lot of space on it because i want to be able to put a lot of things on it. No filling cabinets.

26 minutes ago, Serju Iurcu said:

I want a big L shape desk if possible( normal desk still fine tho), it will not be against the wall, i need a lot of space on it because i want to be able to put a lot of things on it. No filling cabinets.

that narrows a tiny bit, but so much of a desk is still preference

here's a quick example with no drawers or filing cabinets, just nice open top it that's what you like

https://www.amazon.com/ODK-Computer-Space-Saving-Workstation-Assemble/dp/B08QCM6NJ5/ref=sxin_13_pa_sp_search_thematic_sspa?cv_ct_cx=L+Shaped+Desk&keywords=L+Shaped+Desk&pd_rd_i=B08QCM6NJ5&pd_rd_r=fce72fc9-f537-46fd-81b2-8955d1d02f4b&pd_rd_w=sb8pU&pd_rd_wg=HTyjN&pf_rd_p=34f9b464-bca8-45b3-9c64-0e61b00f319e&pf_rd_r=NENPWXJJMMV1CJ3Y4AWF&qid=1640404882&sr=1-1-a8004193-6951-43f6-852a-aff7dbba9115-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExWjlPRjBBU1JaN01BJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNTg1ODEyMVA2UFdMTzEzSk9aRyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwODY3NDI3MVkzUDdONjVLOUwxUCZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX3NlYXJjaF90aGVtYXRpYyZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

if that's not your thing, just start searching l shaped desk

https://www.amazon.com/L-Shaped-Desk/s?k=L+Shaped+Desk

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.