Will a cheap b450 motherboard run well with a ryzen 7 3700x and a rtx 3060 12gb?

Hey guys, I pretty new to pc building and I'm planning on building a new pc. I've found the parts but I'm not 100% sure about the compatibility and how well they will run together, I'm mainly concerned about the motherboard. Also just to note, I'm not planning on doing any overclocking except from running the ram at its advertised clock speed so that's not an issue for me. Let me know if there are any problems with the parts list. Thanks

PC Parts:

Case: Corsair 110R Gaming Midi Tower

Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6GHz

CPU Cooler: CPU Stock cooler

Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus SSD

PSU: Be Quiet System Power 9 600W

GPU: rtx 3060 12gb

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB DDR4 RAM (3200MHz)

The case looks like it has pretty bad airflow from what I can see. 
Gamers Nexus has a lot of good case reviews, maybe take a look there. Is there a reason you want to take a r7 3700x vs a r5 5600x? The 5600x has nearly the same multi core performance but hugely bigger single core performance

If you buy a cheap mobo you'll leave performance on the table, especially with a high-end CPU. An MSI tomahawk is one of the best b450 boards

The case doesn't have great airflow; the stock CPU cooler is fine but you'll want something more substantial if you do overclocking or CPU intensive work; the PSU is also fine, it's only 80 plus bronze so you could do better, especially considering the rest of your build

Also, as Devryd pointed out, is there a particular reason you chose the 3700x over the 5600x?

For gaming and stuff it won't matter that much; motherboard limitations esp. for Ryzen is mostly going to manifest in full CPU workloads like rendering or whatever

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

It seems the ryzen 5 5600x is more performant than the ryzen 7 3700x but I cant seem to find a good motherboard for it. Is there a motherboard you could recommend under 100$?

12 hours ago, HespKass said:

It seems the ryzen 5 5600x is more performant than the ryzen 7 3700x but I cant seem to find a good motherboard for it. Is there a motherboard you could recommend under 100$?

How much is the MSI MAG B550-M mortar in your country? That's the best value b550 board

12 hours ago, Vulkan HeStan said:

How much is the MSI MAG B550-M mortar in your country? That's the best value b550 board

Its over 140$, way above my budget