Local co-op games?

Kyuubixchidori

Hey everyone!

looking for games that would be great on the big screen for me and my brother to try. so any recent splitscreen pc game? preferably one with decent graphics that would warrant me using my pc over the xbox 360? I dunno. I have a beautiful TV that never gets used, and my and my bro are both bored. thanks for any suggestions!

Maybe a indie game? Something like Monaco or Binding of Isaac? Those are platformers but look pretty :D

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.

I sometimes play Portal 2 local co-op. It can be a small hassle to set it up, but when you do so, there is one person playing with kb+m and one person playing with a controller, so you need a controller. And it's split-screen.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

I sometimes play Portal 2 local co-op. It can be a small hassle to set it up, but when you do so, there is one person playing with kb+m and one person playing with a controller, so you need a controller. And it's split-screen.

yup! have controllers. I have 60+ games for xbox 360, but just. gotten them since when the xbox first came out in 2006. needless to say you go through them and your bored. Might buy portal on steam just for the modding and maps

Trine 2 if you haven't played it before, fairly sure it has co-op

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

Trine1&2 are good. From racing genre Dirt3 has splitscreen option.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

yup! have controllers. I have 60+ games for xbox 360, but just. gotten them since when the xbox first came out in 2006. needless to say you go through them and your bored. Might buy portal on steam just for the modding and maps

Portal 2 is a great game and the co-op is a lot of fun :)

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

There are like 10000 threads for local co-op games already on the forums...

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

There are like 10000 threads for local co-op games already on the forums...

a link or two would be appreciated then!:D and ill be sure to like at trine