Help! Issues with UDM-Pro and internet connection

Hello

"Long time listener, first time caller"

I have, as probably everyone else watching LTT, build a home rack with my coumputer, NAS and a Ubiquiti UDM-Pro. I'm a enthusiast trying to learn and become better with networking, some pentest and IT security.

The system and the network worked perfectly for the last six months. I'm really happy over UDM and its possibilities. 

Couple of weeks ago I had a power outage at home, lasted approx 20sek. Everything started/booted up again, no problems......except for my UDM.

I have tot 4 LAN networks and 3 WiFi network attached to the networks.

NETWORK:

Zytronix_MAIN:  192.168.0.1/24 (also GW)

Zytronix_IoT:       192.168.1.1/24

Zytronix_Guest:  192.168.2.1/24 (disabled)

Zytronix_Wifi:      192.168.3.1/24

WIFI:        

Zytronix --> Zytronix_Wifi

Zytronix_IoT --> Zytronix_IoT

Not_your_home  --> Zytronix_GUEST (Disabled)

Unifi OS UDM Pro 1.10.4

UDM IP: 192.168.0.1/24

The Udm has internet connection, can perform a speed test and all of my Wifi network/units has internet connection. So I can  browse the web with my wifi network.

All of my wired units, directly to the Udm on the Zytronix_MAIN network, they cannot browse the web. My computer are connected to the network, I can access my NAS and UDM locally. My UDM discovers/Identifies my wired units and DHCP gives them an IP. No problem, yet no internet access.

The issue is my Zytronix_MAIN. Previously my Zytronix wifi was attached to the MAIN network and I had the same issue as my wired units. So created a new vlan network, the Zytronix_Wifi and attached the wifi to it...and then I had internet access on my wifi. Don't know why, but that worked....

I have firewall rules blocking IoT access to the MAIN network, but not vice versa.

That's the only firewall rule I have, every other rules came with the configuration.

I use Unifi threat manager, works flawlessly so far and it has blocked a lot of intrusion and sniffing attacks.

So I don't know what's the issue, everything should work. For the last 2 weeks I have tried to troubleshoot this on my own.

Yes, I have checked the latest firmware, tried to reboot UDM and the computer.

I haven't preformed a factory reset, mainly because I want to learn, how and why this occurred.

Sooo......help, please?