AIO Tube holder/bracket ?

MorbidNature

So i recently ordered my EK AIO but i was wondering where i can get my hands on one of those plastic tube holders just to make things a bit more clean

Maybe i can get a friend to 3d, but that's a bit maybe (i have no idea where to find the files for something like this)

51iRIw164vL._AC_SL1000_.jpg.0a212926fff3acbdcb8c39438137d2d9.jpg

Noticing that clip says phantex on it.  Myself I would measure the diameter of the hose, and maybe check out the Pex section of a big box hardware store on the off chance my AIO tubes were the same diameter as some standard plumbing hose.  Might be done by phone.  Might need some sort of adjustable clip as hose diameter for AIOs seems to vary a lot.  Just to spitball, Possibly solder 2 hose clamps together at their adjustment nut or something. 

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

55 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Noticing that clip says phantex on it.  Myself I would measure the diameter of the hose, and maybe check out the Pex section of a big box hardware store on the off chance my AIO tubes were the same diameter as some standard plumbing hose.  Might be done by phone.  Might need some sort of adjustable clip as hose diameter for AIOs seems to vary a lot.  Just to spitball, Possibly solder 2 hose clamps together at their adjustment nut or something. 

The pluming store is a good idea, havent though about that, as for the diameter of the tubes themselves ill check once i actually get the AIO (i was trying to get a head a bit)