Has anyone been having problems with youtube. For instance the comments wont load on some videos, you cant go from small player to large player and a few other weird glitches? its not my browser (Chrome) because i tried IE aswell ?

CPU : 4670k MOBO : MSI Z87 G45  RAM : 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz Graphics : MSI GTX660 OC Twin Frozr (Unfortunately) PSU :Corsair CX600M Storage : Crucial mx100 256GB, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm  OS : Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit 

That font size. Also nope I'm not having any problems. You could try clearing out your cache and see if that helps.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Any chance you've opted in for the 'Feather Beta' support?

Edit:you can check by scrolling all the way down on YT homepage(your acc signed in of course), and clicking the 'Try Something New!'

I've been having the same problems.

Any chance you've opted in for the 'Feather Beta' support?

Edit:you can check by scrolling all the way down on YT homepage(your acc signed in of course), and clicking the 'Try Something New!'

No i haven't  opted for the beta 

CPU : 4670k MOBO : MSI Z87 G45  RAM : 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz Graphics : MSI GTX660 OC Twin Frozr (Unfortunately) PSU :Corsair CX600M Storage : Crucial mx100 256GB, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm  OS : Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit 

joemc99, on 14 Apr 2014 - 07:29 AM, said:

No i haven't  opted for the beta 

Ok that's weird. All the 'problems' that you've mentioned above will happen if you opt for that beta 'Feather'. It actually speeds up the loading off any YT video.

Ok that's weird. All the 'problems' that you've mentioned above will happen if you opt for that beta 'Feather'. It actually speeds up the loading off any YT video.

I never opt for betas because of problems like this.

joemc99, on 14 Apr 2014 - 07:38 AM, said:

I never opt for betas because of problems like this.

I guess it's just YT being YT.

Has anyone been having problems with youtube. For instance the comments wont load on some videos, you cant go from small player to large player and a few other weird glitches? its not my browser (Chrome) because i tried IE aswell ?

No, but i have been having an issue with the sub box not updating since yesterday.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Yeah, been having same sort of problems, nothing unusual though, i just reload the page and it works fine 

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

It changes pages using jQuery, so JavaScript probably crapped out. Just f5

Hey.

Always. Try clearing your cache. If that doesn't work try again because you don't have anything else to do.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

No, but i have been having an issue with the sub box not updating since yesterday.

Exactly the same for me =/ My last vid was a LinusCatTips video, and that was ages ago now.

Comments aren't loading all the time for me as well

My subscriptions page has not updated for over 24 hours and I am not going to check each subscriptions page for new videos.

It changes pages using jQuery, so JavaScript probably crapped out. Just f5

jQuery doesn't cause issues like that, and even if it wasn't using jQuery it would still have to use javascript to modify the page. But javascript doesn't just "crap out", especially in the same way in two completely different browsers (webkit/trident), and Google would test it in their own browser.

I have had no issues personally (Firefox 30.0a2, YouTube center, UK & Chrome latest, pretty much stock, UK) (videos work fine, sub box is showing everything (I have checked using a custom program that gives me my entire sub box)) so I don't know. You're not getting a mixed content warning are you? (on IE it's a bar at the bottom of the page; on chrome it dies silently so press F12 before you load the page, go to the console tab, and then when browsing check for any errors, particularly [blocked] and refuesd to display).

HTTP/2 203

I've been experiencing this for almost 2 weeks now, I thought it was just me. <_<

The app however works flawlessly, but I prefer the desktop version. 

The only problem with comments is it not letting me comment and just opening a new Chrome window and closing it 2 seconds later and then not letting me comment.