Another day with my weird PC & AMD Driver

Don't know Which topic should I use to post this. But here we go 

I guess everyone knows about AMD GPU's buggy driver. Faced a lot of problem before. 
But today it crashed and freezed again while I was playing Halo Infinite. Instead of hard restart for some reason I unplugged and plugged the HDMI cable. 
and later it showed crashed error and went back to normal, then again it crashed, so I restarted the whole pc, After that started facing this sound problem, in games the sound is fine 
But if I play any song on Youtube, or use video player to play anything, I heard a lot of buzzing noise. 
If I uninstall AMD GPU driver, And run with default display adapter the sound is fine, but if I install that GPU driver, the problem is back again. 
Tried uninstalling/installing latest windows updated but still the problem persists. 
Also if I play 4K60FPS video the GPU core clocks remains very low, It's like it doesn't even know that I'm playing a 4k video, The CPU is doing all the work here, (but normally it's not like that)
So after spending 3hours troubleshooting with different Driver version and looking through the internet I've found nothing. 
Later again for no obvious reason I've felt like "I should unplug and plug the HDMI cable" 

And Booooom!!!!!!! The audio problem has been fixed along with low core clock when playing high quality video. 
I don't even know how they're even related, It's not like I was using HDMI audio, I was using Realtek audio with 3.5mm jack but still because of HDMI connection faced this weird problem 

Posting this here because someone in the future may run into the same problem like I did. And find this topic useful. 

Edit: GPU driver crashed again, But this time I did hard restart, after that restart started facing that audio problem, Just had to unplug and plug HDMI cable and restart, Now the problem is gone again,