HDD partition is gone need help recover the partition!

Berk70

Hello,

I had a 5 TB WD elements disk i plugged it to usb today and it did not show up. It was full before. I though windows did not assign it a partition letter so i went to disk management and windows asked me if i want the disk set as MBR or GPT!!!

I tried a different cable plugged it again but still same mbr gpt windows

932565405_EkranAlnts.JPG.6214745fb9093fa6707a5cdf8b67f92e.JPG(it was like this not my picture but same situation)

Disk was gone . I hit cancel and thought the external thing is screwing with the disk took the disk apart and used another sata usb dock and the disk is like this right now. I have not done any operation on the disk

2058770154_EkranAlnts1.thumb.JPG.1020f6695cf824a5bfbdaf897e2ca485.JPG

Now i need help to convert the disk back to original state. I format all my drives GPT and NTFS can i save this drive

when i run disk recovery software when the disk was like this i got over 4 tb of my video files so files seem to be there i want the partition structure to come back is it possible

Try AOMEI Partition Assistant.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

15 hours ago, StDragon said:

I have tried this it shows the missing files in the disk but does not have an option to fix partition itself

15 hours ago, Vishera said:

Try AOMEI Partition Assistant.

I have started this search on partition recovery wizard waiting it to complete

Edit: I let it run all night but in the morning it was not open 😞 data recovery software seems to find my files but folder structure is important over 4 tb of files it will be impossible for me to reorganize those. I will do AOMEI again any other recommendations to fix the disk?

Do you know any other programs for me to try or any forums that could help me so i can ask there again

I have tried aomei twice it just closes after so many hours it was a total waste of time