Upgarded Components, Downgraded Performance

So i use my rig mainly for gaming and small personal stuff. Currently running a GTX 1060 6GB and an i7 10700KF with 16GB of 3200 DDR4 on an asus PRIME B560M-A. I was previously on an i5 7400 w/ an asus prime Z270-P and only really only changed my CPU/MotherBoard and added a water cooler. Everything is the same but my FPS on every game i play is worse than before. For example Warzone i was maintaining 60 FPS on 1080p with NVIDIA filters running as well while streaming on OBS but now i barely get a solid 35-40 with all settings on Low and no streaming and no filters. Happens on COD Vanguard, BF2042, even stutters and hitches on Dark Souls III. I was previously playing on a 23in monitor that was 1080p 60 Hz and moved to a 27in 1440p @ 144Hz. My temps are good and i enabled XMP in my new MB to boost the ram and CPU a bit. Nvidia control panel is configured correctly, tried older drivers, been playing around with setting and still a no-go. Any ideas, suggestions, or different components are greatly appreciated thanks!

Screenshot 2021-12-06 104529.png

the 1060 seems to be strugeling pushing the 1440p pannel maybe?
Take a look at the usage of the cpu (per core) and gpu.

Also id like to point out you moved from a non k cpu with a zserires motherboard to a k cpu with a b series motherboard...

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Are you comparing 1080p to 1440p?

You're going to lose frames moving up like that.  

I also think the prime boards are junky, this one is extra junky.  

Why is there a ps2 port?

You should go with a z series board to unlock the full potential of the k cpu. 

Figured it out lads! Issue was MSI afterburner for some reason wasn't starting up with my system like it previously was so the OC on my GPU wasnt kicking in. Still weird though because it gave me a boost to 80-90 FPS for about 2 days now I'm back to 30-40 FPS range even after triple checking all settings. I have my new monitor resolution set to 1440p and in-game res set to 1080p just to clarify. I appreciate the responses and suggestions!