NIS on non-rtx

Hunlight

Hello,

Have someone thoroughly tested that function on older non rtx (I got gtx 1080ti) cards? I tried in one game, overall fps dropped like 10-20(max fps) but low % was higher by the same 10-15 or so fps. So it does work. But I want to ask for more opinions/ settings or what to be aware of.

2 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

I mean if it works it works.

Im not sure if it really works, as max fps dropped. what if it also dropped on those games where I had barely 55-60fps xD, thats why Im interested in other people opinions and results.

I haven't had coffee yet so I'm sitting here with this thread open trying for the life of my to understand what is being asked. Am I just dumb? What is being enabled? 

Only thing ringing a bell for NIC is network interface card but I can't understand what that has to do with GPU's. 

21 minutes ago, rickeo said:

I haven't had coffee yet so I'm sitting here with this thread open trying for the life of my to understand what is being asked.

OMG thank you, I thought I was the only one and I have had two cups of coffee and a half ass Google Search. 

18 minutes ago, rickeo said:

I haven't had coffee yet so I'm sitting here with this thread open trying for the life of my to understand what is being asked. Am I just dumb? What is being enabled? 

Only thing ringing a bell for NIC is network interface card but I can't understand what that has to do with GPU's. 

its a nw nvidia feature - nvidia interface scaling. my bad it was NIS 😄 as it is still new Im not used to it myself.

3 minutes ago, Hunlight said:

its a nw nvidia feature - nvidia interface scaling. my bad it was NIS 😄 as it is still new Im not used to it myself.

Ah, that makes much more sense!

Soo. have anyone else tested that themselves and can share their results? Im very interested on how it is for others in different  games.