Toxicity of 3D printing high impact polystyrene (HIPS)?

Simple Jack

Hey everyone. How toxic are the vapors given off from 3D printing HIPS? I have an enclosure for when printing HIPS. It isn't necessarily an environmentally controlled enclosure but it's an enclosure nonetheless. To be specific, it is this enclosure. I don't believe that that is good enough. Or maybe it is? I have my 3D printer in my room. I was thinking I could 3D print some kind of Blowymatron 9000, McGyver it to the enclosure, and have the airflow directed out to my nearby window. Or is it so toxic that I should just avoid it altogether and stick with PLA? I just want to try dabbling with printing other filaments to 3D print cosplay material. From what little I know about HIPS, it's far more durable, much more resilient to heat, and can take impacts like a champ when compared to PLA. It also takes well to paint for cosplaying purposes. From what little I know about the many filaments, HIPS fits my wallet well and seems like it well hold better to convention cosplay wear and tear than PLA would. Maybe there's a better filament for those purposes? If so, please do leave a suggestion for consideration. Thank you everyone