Any Lian Li TU150 owners rockin' a "Be Quiet!" Dark Rock Pro 4 CPU cooler? If so, quick question:

maximumzero

Hey guys and gals, I have a quick question for any users of the Lian Li TU150 case with a Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler.

Late last year I built a "midrange" Gaming PC in the aforementioned case, and though I originally tried to use a Be Quiet Shadow Rock 3 CPU cooler, it had clearance issues with the exhaust fan or the power supply connection on the motherboard, depending on which way it was oriented, so I ended up scrapping it and opting for a "Dark Rock Slim" CPU cooler instead, which was much easier to deal with.

Eventually I'm going to upgrade this midrange PC into something a bit more high end, and with the AM4 slot not long for this world, it's looking like I'll eventually be dropping a Zen 3 processor in there, since Zen 4 will be on a different slot entirely. The current plan is to wait for Zen 4 to launch and hope it brings down the prices of the previous generation a bit, which by then will be the on-the-horizon 3D V-Cache "refresh" models, ideally.

I'm currently on a Ryzen 5 3600, and moving over to a Ryzen 5 3600X seems like too much of a lateral movement to be worthwhile, so I'll probably opt for a Ryzen 7 5800X(T) or a Ryzen 9 5900X(T) just to give the computer as much lifespan as possible, though this largely depends on where prices end up. (5950X(T) is probably way too absurd in any scenario.)

Whenever I make this upgrade I'll likely opt for a new CPU cooler as well. I've been very satisfied with Be Quiet's products so far so I'll be starting there, with their "Dark Rock Pro 4" being the only real step-up product in their lineup that would fit in my case. Now I know that the cooler will fit, as there's been numerous builds posted online of folks using the DRP4 in a TU150, but my main concern is how difficult the cooler is to work around once it's actually installed. During the short period of time that I was using the Shadow Rock 3 mentioned previously I found that it was a real pain in the ass to get motherboard headers and cables routed around it, because it was physically difficult to get my hand in between the cooler and the top and rear portions of the case.

Is this the case with the Dark Rock Pro 4 as well? It certainly seems like it judging by photos I'm seeing online that make it look just as bad, if not worse, in that depart.

Or hey, will the Dark Rock Slim function just fine on any of the CPUs mentioned and I won't need a new cooler at all?

Thanks!