High Idle Temps Corsair H100 PRO XT

JamaicanEgg

Hello! I was wondering if I could get some help with this. I have searched online for similar issues to mine and have done most of the solutions with no success.

I have a Ryzen 5 3600 CPU paired with a corsair H100 PRO XT that I just bought and installed.

Seemingly in-game I have better temps. With the stock wraith prism I was looking at 68-73 degrees celcius in Warzone rebirth island, and about the same on Battlefield 2042. My idle however is usually around 33-44 degrees.

With the Corsair the highest temperature reported in the Warzone rebirth island was 66 degrees celcius by core temp. On startup idle, the temp is usually stable at 58 degrees. After gaming, it stays around 60-64*.

I have tried reseating the pump, noting that the thermal paste that it came with was spread evenly and not too thick.

I have disabled the QFAN control for the CPU header

I have turned the AIO pump within QFAN to AUTO from disabled and made sure that the minimum pump setting is at 100%.

I connected the 3 pin connector going off the pump to the CPU fan header instead of the AIO PUMP.

I turned the pump speed in icue 4 to extreme, and I have tried my own fan curve, which lowered the temperature below 50, however the fan noise was very loud.

Specs: 

MB: Asus Prime X570-p

GPU - RTX 3060 12GB

CPU - Ryzen 5 3600 (PBO enabled)

Screenshot (40).png

Screenshot (41).png

Screenshot (42).png