How much FPS will I get with this PC?

DES7OY3R
  • AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 3.9 GHz ( 4.4 Max)
  • AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT 8 GB
  • 16 GB DDR4 RAM 3000 MHZ
  • 480 GB SATA SSD
  • OEM CPU Cooler

How much FPS will I get in Valorant, CS:GO, GTA, COD, Apex Legends, Battlefield?

We need more info like resolution and settings.

Assuming this is for 1440p you should be able to get most games running at 100+ fps (except for bf if it's 2042, I heard that's not optimized very well, expect about 60fps)

you wouldn't need an ryzen G CPU (their iCPU's as in integrated graphics).

While it would help when troubleshooting with ryzen and BIOS updating if needed.

else the G part that goes for graphics instead of CPU load of the CPU will just hold you back, when you are going to have a GPU too, not sure what you need or if there is a reason for it.

so having a CPU dedicated for only CPU tasks will offer a lot more, for maybe not so much more or similar-ish pricing?

480GB might be a bit too little for all those games + updates or future content or other games. if only those games, it might just about do it. (some being 90-100 GB, newer BF to APEX or GTA 5? while others much less).

do take note, that nvidia cards like the RTX series will offer DLSS and other features that "boost your FPS by a good margin".

Spoiler

GPU and CPU video.

as for 1080p, you will do decent in COD or BF. on 1440p it can be a bit dicey and depending on which game in the series you try to run.

apex should be "easier" to run but most of these above would need a decent GPU and cooling for your whole PC, while all the others (GTA, CSGO, VAL) should be a non-issue in most resolutions..

Edited by Quackers101

24 minutes ago, DES7OY3R said:
  • AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 3.9 GHz ( 4.4 Max)
  • AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT 8 GB
  • 16 GB DDR4 RAM 3000 MHZ
  • 480 GB SATA SSD
  • OEM CPU Cooler

Is this a prebuilt? Because for the record, you can only use the 6600XT GPU for most of the performance, you gonna be better off served with a 5600x.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

oh yeah if pre-built, then I guess the CPU cooler could be a 1/3 chance of being underperforming for newer CPU's. but that is just a guess.

and you should check the PSU as well.

15 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Is this a prebuilt? Because for the record, you can only use the 6600XT GPU for most of the performance, you gonna be better off served with a 5600x.

Yeah, it is a prebuilt

12 minutes ago, Quackers101 said:

oh yeah if pre-built, then I guess the CPU cooler could be a 1/3 chance of being underperforming for newer CPU's. but that is just a guess.

and you should check the PSU as well.

What changes should be made