Low Power Draw/Power Efficient Build

Shion

Budget (including currency): PHP: Very Tight 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mir4 3 Client running at the same time

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hello can anyone suggest what build should I go for low power/power efficient PC that runs 24/7

I want to build a PC for this Mir4 NFT game and

I don't mind if it's shitty graphics just enough to be playable

The game minimum & recommended specs are

• CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-5200U 2.2Hz
  • RAM: 4GB
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-6200U 2.3Hz
  • RAM: 16 GB

you better go with something like an i3 10100f and a 1050 ti or rx 5500 8GB and 8 or 16 GB of ram with a 400W gold or platinum or titanium certified power supply plus the cheapest board you can find

also you can go with a 1050 ti Low Profile and an above 300W Power supply with Great Efficiently

okay I'll note it 
i3 10th gen and 1050 Ti low profile
what about Fans?
should I go for passive cooling to maximize the power efficiency?

1 hour ago, Shion said:

Hello can anyone suggest what build should I go for low power/power efficient PC that runs 24/7

take a look if you can find a reasonably priced PN50 or PN51 barebone. If the goal is powerefficiency, i dont see a reason to get a dGPU. Given the PN50 and PN51 use mobile CPUs with the power behavior assosiated with them. That likely the way to go. Also the iGPU solution of the Ryzen parts in those is rather nice for an iGPU solution. 

6 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

take a look if you can find a reasonably priced PN50 or PN51 barebone. If the goal is powerefficiency, i dont see a reason to get a dGPU. Given the PN50 and PN51 use mobile CPUs with the power behavior assosiated with them. That likely the way to go. Also the iGPU solution of the Ryzen parts in those is rather nice for an iGPU solution. 

since it's super compact I'm worried about cooling because it'll be running 24/7

same with ryzen laptops

and it's running 3 Game Client at the same time

14 minutes ago, Shion said:

since it's super compact I'm worried about cooling because it'll be running 24/7

same with ryzen laptops

non-issue. Cooling solution for these chips dont need to be perticularly big. And powerdraw will be less than going with some dGPU desktop solution.