Need advice deciding if going AMD or Intel is better in this very specific scenario

Hello!

Black Friday is going right now and I need some quick advice on buying CPU & MOBO. I can not decide if going AMD Vs. intel is better due to sales pricing and value scenarios

Current plan is as follows: I have an RX 570 4GB and have been using it for a year or so and will be using until video card prices start to come down or I can get a great local deal on RTX 3000 or RX 6000 series. Primary use case is gaming and quite possibly streaming if hardware allows, cpu-side. At the time of writing, using a 3770K with a dying Z68 board or cpu (has issues booting up once in a while; did switch up psu and ram to confirm)

Budget is practically a non-issue due to adding other components afterwards, seeking value within reason and availability. i7s and Ryzen 9s with their tougher board and cooling requirements adding to the total cost is a hard brick wall. Abusing older generation due to 12th gen costing considerably more...

My primary issue below - Note: USD conversions are not accurate, I'm adding 30 to EUR value for rough estimate, writing this hastily

During Black Friday, 11600K costs 160 EUR (180 USD) and Z590 board what I'm looking for STRIX Z590-A Gaming Wi-Fi, costing 260 EUR (290 USD) due to its sleek white accents, also tend to prefer ASUS bios, brand and whatnot (white build is an option but not a requirement, would be nice). Due to NOT being on sale, 11400F is 180 EUR (210 USD) and equivalent B560 board, STRIX B560-A is 230 EUR (260 USD) and I'm not seeing the value in 11400F + B560 due to difference in cpu price. Overclocking 11600K, to my understanding is a waste but see the fanciness in affordable cpu and white build...

on the other hand...

5600X costs 330 EUR (370 USD) and 5800X costs 380 EUR (smth 425 USD), neither is on sale. However: STRIX B550-F is on sale for 130 EUR (160 USD). I consider 5800X to be a better option but I'm sort of stuck deciding.

I do already have Seasonic Focus GX 650 and the aforementioned RX 570 4GB, peripherals etc., I'm leaning towards Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB DDR4 3200/3600 if that matters, price difference in speed and color is negligible. Cooler option might be SilverStone PF240-ARGB (just picked one). SSD will come eventually, planning on Samsung SSD 980 1TB, costing 100 EUR. Planning to use currently-in-use HDDs for extra storage for random stuff.

Country is Finland and currency EUR if that helps

Thank you in advance

EDIT: to add Alder Lake here, 12600KF is priced 310 EUR and PRIME Z690-A, which interests, is priced 360 EUR. DDR5 memory can not be bought online from Jimms.fi for some reason. Availability, I guess?

Edited by Marzchu

I would prioritize as follows:

1. Alder Lake with z690 DDR4 motherboard
  2. Ryzen 5000
  3. Rocket Lake 

DDR5 has serious supply issues that are not likely to be resolved any time soon. Apparently the modules require a power control chip that is in very short supply.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.