Building new pc (need some insight)

Budget (including currency): below £2500

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games and programming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): i9 12900k, WD SN_750 1tb

Building new PC, So wanted some insight as. Im building an intel i9 12900k based system already got the cpu and a 1tb ssd, and heres the rest of the item I am planning to order. My main concern is the "MSI MAG Z690 TOMAHAWK WIFI DDR4 ATX LGA1700 Motherboard " since I couldnt find any reviews on it.

The rest of the items adds up to about £1094 so thats £1789 so far. The rest I am planning to reserve for a GPU which I am currently looking in to (although if you have suggestions on GPUs' please do mention)

TIA !

image_2021-11-25_191543.png

21 minutes ago, BooolZay said:

Budget (including currency): below £2500

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games and programming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): i9 12900k, WD SN_750 1tb

Building new PC, So wanted some insight as. Im building an intel i9 12900k based system already got the cpu and a 1tb ssd, and heres the rest of the item I am planning to order. My main concern is the "MSI MAG Z690 TOMAHAWK WIFI DDR4 ATX LGA1700 Motherboard " since I couldnt find any reviews on it.

The rest of the items adds up to about £1094 so thats £1789 so far. The rest I am planning to reserve for a GPU which I am currently looking in to (although if you have suggestions on GPUs' please do mention)

TIA !

image_2021-11-25_191543.png

You can't be an early adopter and hope for products reviews, you gotta pick one.

Spoiler

CPU Ryzen 5900X - Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX X570-E - RAM 16GB of G.SKILL NEON 3600 -
GPU EVGA RTX 3080 XC3 - Case Mastercase H500p mesh - PSU Seasonic Focus Gx-850 -
Corsair MP600 NVME 1 Tb, Samsung 960 PRO 500 Gb & 2 Seagate Baracuda 7200 RPM 2TB in stripe -
Display two VG27AQ 2K monitor - Cooling Corsair H150 Pro - 

Keyboard G-910 W/ Romer G tactile - Mouse G 502 Hero (wired) -
Sound Logitech X-530 and Razer Tiamat headphones

Operating System Windows 10

7 hours ago, Revioli said:

Very expensive, but since you're going for high end parts anyway, I thought it wouldn't be a problem, so here's my input.

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/G6xkCz

Ty for the suggestions, Im gonna be making some adjustments based on it 🙂