Is DeathAdder Essential worth to buy?

heli1337

Hi, I want to buy this mouse as a replacement from my little Corsair Harpoon RGB, because it's not enough for me

My grip is a Fingertip, i don't have big hand.

The only thing i want is a comfortable design to hold it in fingertip well and usability in CSGO Higher ELO matches on Faceit 馃檪

Let me know what do you think.

image.thumb.png.ac5b90cc729f92673532d18a255eb8d5.png

I'm here to help you out with some basic tasks, I'm still learning some things, so don't belive I can solve everything 馃槈

I'm collecting all type of hardware - 90% of my collection is a LGA775 stuff rest is some 2010's Era

Hit me up on discord if you want to talk more

heli #1337

It's a tad long for fingertip grip, imho...but manageable.聽 Your hands being on the small size, it might be preferable to stick to mice with <120mm length.聽 If i'm reading the specs right, your harpoon is significantly shorter than the deathadder (4.4" vs. 5.0")

I'm a fingertip grip user also, and many of these gaming mice practically necessitate a palm grip due to the size.聽 I'm not a fan of Razer by any means, though I don't know what is available in your country that is quality.聽 If you have to go Razer, maybe a Viper Mini?

https://www.rtings.com/mouse/tools/compare/razer-deathadder-v2-vs-razer-viper-mini/1746/9990?usage=8876&threshold=0.10