Where can I get Gta 3 and vice city digital version

Ayush008

Hello Guys 

Hope your doing well....!!

Stay safe and healthy

{Your opinion is highly valuable for me}

As we all know that we are very dissappointed with gta remestatard edition. But the most frustrating part is R* have discontinued original versions intentionally. I have seen lot of mods on YouTube (which are thousand times better than definitive edition like Quant V.3) and decided to purchase original versions but unable to find it. Steam has also discounted the titles. Please guys can you tell me any website or link where I can find original versions (Digital).

Feel free to share me your opinion.

I need to pull up where I read it, but IIRC if you buy the bundle in Rockstar's own store before a certain date you get the originals.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

At the moment you can't buy it on it's own but R* did promise to put the games back up and give everyone who bought the definitive edition, on PC, access to the originals.

*** Thread cleaned ***

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv