My first PC build - It's a desk!

Danny Cyanide

Hi Everybody, I'm Danny.

I've always been a laptop user, but after seeing the LTT desk build I've been inspired to build myself a desk of my own.  

Today I managed to snag a good chunk of my needed hardware, and drew up a quick CAD design of the desk itself.

I'm planning to use EK waterblocks, rads, resivoirs and fans for this build.  I'm planning it as a dual loop build because I'd like to run different colors on the 2 loops!

Anyways,  that's my introduction, I hope you guys enjoy watching this thing come together over the next little while!

20211115_121808.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-15_143814.png

Screenshot_20211114-163626_Samsung Notes.jpg

38 minutes ago, Danny Cyanide said:

Yup, I'm an ex cabinet maker,  and the furniture build is part of what is exciting me!  

make sure to quote or @ someone so they can get a notification, good luck with your build! it seems like its going to be great, just make sure to research and ask about water cooling.

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

@adarw Thanks!  I wasn't aware that you could tag people here!  I've got a brother in law who's built many custom loops that's guiding me through the process!  

Got my cut list planned,  and the whole thing fits nicely into one sheet of mdf!  Hopefully I'll be assembling the desk with my kids by next weekend!  

Screenshot_2021-11-18_165710.jpg

update?

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#