White pixel on monitor

montyslide

Does anyone know why there is a white pixel on my monitor , I think it might be there because I tossed a hdmi cable on my bed that my monitor was laying on when I was going to re do my set up and it knicked it. I’ve read things that it goes away by itself but if anyone knows a faster way please any help would be much appreciated because it’s super distracting 

image.jpg

Looks like it might be a stuck pixel. There are some programs to try and fix them like JScreenFix but they don't always work, and these pixels usually don't go away on their own. If a stuck pixel fixer doesn't get rid of it, it's probably there for good.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

That doesn't look like just one stuck pixel. That is multible stuck pixels. If you're a bit sly you can try and take it back to the place you bought it to see if they are willing to cover it under warranty (if theres any left). 🙂 

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯