250D mini ITX Water Cooled, Sleeved, Rigid Tubing

bmarcaur

I will love to see the final result, but is a 140 rad enough for CPU, RAM and GPU? Anyways, SUBBED!

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

• 2 weeks later...

really nice, altough ur benchmark link doesnt work. Can you give us some information about temperatures etc.

Guys one question: on the screens you can see that he went from one rad to another without hardware in between. So this makes me suggest that it doesnt matter if there is one rad -> one hardware part -> another rad -> hardwarepart...

I always thought you should go for that route. So in terms of water temperature it doesnt matter if you have two rads and then hardware?

Workstation: Intel Core i7-4790K@Corsair H100i; Gigabyte GA-Z87N-WIFI; 16GB Crucial Sport 1600Mhz; MSI GTX1080 Sea Hawk; Enthoo Evolv ITX; Samsung 840 Pro; Eizo Foris FS2333 / FG2421 | HTPC Bedroom: XBox One S | HTPC Livingroom: Intel NUC DN2820; Transcend 32GB SSD; 4GB Crucial Sport 1600Mhz running Openelec | Homeserver: Intel Core i3-4150@Prolimatech Samuel 17; MSI H97I AC; 16GB Crucial Sport 1600Mhz; Lian Li PC-Q35A noise dampened; 4x3TB WD Red Raid 5 on LSI 9260-4i running Server 2012 Essentials saved by a APC Back-UPS RS 550GI

Guys one question: on the screens you can see that he went from one rad to another without hardware in between. So this makes me suggest that it doesnt matter if there is one rad -> one hardware part -> another rad -> hardwarepart...

I always thought you should go for that route. So in terms of water temperature it doesnt matter if you have two rads and then hardware?

It makes basically no difference. In reality the water is flowing through so fast that the temperature doesn't change that much, as such it's pretty much just as capable at cooling the part as before. The whole loop will eventually stabilise at a certain temperature, with only a few degrees between any individual points in the loop.

Finished Projects: Loramentum, VesperModerne, ExsectusAetos

Current Project: Parvum Argentum

It makes basically no difference. In reality the water is flowing through so fast that the temperature doesn't change that much, as such it's pretty much just as capable at cooling the part as before. The whole loop will eventually stabilise at a certain temperature, with only a few degrees between any individual points in the loop.

thx for clearin' this up for me, I already read that is almost makes no difference.

Workstation: Intel Core i7-4790K@Corsair H100i; Gigabyte GA-Z87N-WIFI; 16GB Crucial Sport 1600Mhz; MSI GTX1080 Sea Hawk; Enthoo Evolv ITX; Samsung 840 Pro; Eizo Foris FS2333 / FG2421 | HTPC Bedroom: XBox One S | HTPC Livingroom: Intel NUC DN2820; Transcend 32GB SSD; 4GB Crucial Sport 1600Mhz running Openelec | Homeserver: Intel Core i3-4150@Prolimatech Samuel 17; MSI H97I AC; 16GB Crucial Sport 1600Mhz; Lian Li PC-Q35A noise dampened; 4x3TB WD Red Raid 5 on LSI 9260-4i running Server 2012 Essentials saved by a APC Back-UPS RS 550GI