Little Bit of input Please? PSU Covers

TheCrazyPope

Hi,

I have mock up a template for my PSU / 5.25 drive bays cover.... let me know if my design would work...

post-56172-0-60526100-1397272433_thumb.j

Put the side panel on= job done :P

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Put the side panel on= job done :P

He probably has a window

And OP, as long as you have a way to attach it, looks good.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

He probably has a window

And OP, as long as you have a way to attach it, looks good.

Thanks... I was thinking about making it out of metal and paint it black with some copper lines.... to attach it I was thinking about using Velcro or some double sided tape.... I want it to be able to remove it if needed..... and yes I have a side panel with a window   

Thanks... I was thinking about making it out of metal and paint it black with some copper lines.... to attach it I was thinking about using Velcro or some double sided tape.... I want it to be able to remove it if needed..... and yes I have a side panel with a window   

That sounds like it work work pretty well. I would go for the velcro route, just make sure to get really strong velcro.

The copper lines sounds like it will look amazing. Post pics when you're done :D

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME