Any information about the HIGHER TL113D Supervisor IC?

IIIIIIIIII

2003obj__998830903.jpg

I couldn't find any information about this on Google. The unit using this IC is ABKO Settler, which looks like Andyson's Venus platform.

They claim that there are all protection circuits except OTP :old-laugh:

Edited by IIIIIIIIII
context

14 minutes ago, IIIIIIIIII said:

They claim that there are all protection circuits except OTP :old-laugh:

... and OCP. It indeed looks like Andyson Z8 which usually uses ST9S313DAG supervisor so they've probably found some lower bidder knock-off of it, so it probably has all the same protections as the Sitronix/Infinno IC has, i.e no OCP. Although i don't think there are reviews with OCP tests on any unit on this platform. @f14had tested some but didn't perform OCP tests at the time ...

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

19 minutes ago, Juular said:

... and OCP. It indeed looks like Andyson Z8 which usually uses ST9S313DAG supervisor so they've probably found some lower bidder knock-off of it, so it probably has all the same protections as the Sitronix/Infinno IC has, i.e no OCP.

But it is promoted that there is an OCP!! 🤪

Damn it, it's amazing that shits like this are bestsellers. Even VS and CV look very respectful :old-sad:

2 hours ago, IIIIIIIIII said:

Even VS and CV look very respectful :old-sad:

It's tough to have standards these days.  😞

5 hours ago, Juular said:

... and OCP. It indeed looks like Andyson Z8 which usually uses ST9S313DAG supervisor so they've probably found some lower bidder knock-off of it, so it probably has all the same protections as the Sitronix/Infinno IC has, i.e no OCP. Although i don't think there are reviews with OCP tests on any unit on this platform. @f14had tested some but didn't perform OCP tests at the time ...

still we need a OCP? 😄

this cheapo psu use GR8313 supervisor IC . without any TL431 to expand more protection feature 

but good new is UVP working very well and dont blow up . trip point in specs of datasheet

Screenshot_2021-11-04-05-56-12-59.png

1 hour ago, Juular said:

@f14Bruh, 2.5V on 5VSB ? What is this hot garbage

OPP kick . not really UVP because we dont have any UVP circuit here. just a feedback loop with TL431 to control PWM duty