Nintendo gone high

TopWargamer

japan. nuff said...

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

What the hell did I just watch?.... 

FdvIQIV.gif

EDIT: OK what the hell Nintendo?! 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Nintendo has always been high. Why do you think Miyamoto smiles all the time? Or how else would you explain Reggie "my-body-is-ready" Fils-Aime?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Am I the only one who saw the Mii as a little gimmick that should have stayed a little gimmick?

...This is like taking a Mario Party mini game and revolving an entire game around it.

I'd still rather play this over COD.

Seriously guys, calm your tits. This is awesome. It's weird, awkward, but that's the beauty of it.

I'm going to buy this for sure!

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

I thought that zimos had a wired voice. Is it just me or do they sound like they are a demented  Microsoft SAM.