Radeon 6800 Fans aren't hitting 100% load

LJA
Hi, I have a ref Radeon 6800 model, an Asrock one, not AMD.

The thing is that recently is hot down here and I've noticed that my GPU FANs doesn't hit the 100%. The max I've seen it goes it's 88%, around 2930 rpm.

Maybe this GPU model doesn't have more RPMs in it? I  can't find the specs of this model fans
Or maybe It's a bug in the software?

I need the fans to go to the max with my current ITX case and current ambient temps. I'm hitting 80° in my rig and I normally deal with 74° max with my typical VGA fans curve.

Thanks in advance! Any kind of help or guidance would be helpful

Lian Li TU150x - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax - Ryzen 9 3900x - Be Quiet Dark Pro 4 - Asrock RX6800 Ref. Design - Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 32GB - Patriot Burst SATA 240GB - AORUS NVMe Gen4 2TB - PNY CS3030 NVMe Gen3 2TB - Corsair SF750 - Redragon Vishnu K596 - Logitech G604 - Samsung UJ590 32" - Huion GT 221 Pro - Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 - Yamaha HS5

Most likely they are spinning as fast as they can and just reporting wrong.  The graphics card monitors and cools itself and just tells the readout to the rest of the computer most times.  The temp that you are getting, is that reported by the sensors on the boards or are you measuring it another way (infrared thermometer)?

It must be true, I read it on the internet...