This becomes somewhat annoying.

Paralectic

If I wanted opinions on what card I wanted, I would ASK that.

If I wanted to know what cooler to get, I want to know that.

If I have already picked a card, I likely have my own reasons. I don't need non-rankers on the internet whipping out their penises trying to impress me with their GPU knowledge. 

Nvidia and AMD fanboys are up there as the worst scum on the internet. 

Well not everyone actually knows tech hence they are asking a question. YOU know what you are buying but I see plenty of people who don't. Personally I answer questions directly but I will usually offer my opinion as well. When I bought my GPU I was unaware of AMD's lineup. I am satisfied with what I got but if someone told me I could have gotten a 7950 instead I would have done it. I know there are a lot of people who are in similar boats. This is not a matter of fanboyish. Nvidia and AMD trade blows at different price points but sometimes one if much better for the price.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

If I wanted opinions on what card I wanted, I would ASK that.

If I wanted to know what cooler to get, I want to know that.

If I have already picked a card, I likely have my own reasons. I don't need non-rankers on the internet whipping out their penises trying to impress me with their GPU knowledge.

Nvidia and AMD fanboys are up there as the worst scum on the internet.

Maybe you know, but not everyone does. Of course, if I think you're making a bad decision (buying a 4960x for word processing and Web browsing), then I'm going to offer my advice on what you should get, so you don't make an uniformed decision.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Maybe you know, but not everyone does. Of course, if I think you're making a bad decision (buying a 4960x for word processing and Web browsing), then I'm going to offer my advice on what you should get, so you don't make an uniformed decision.

Are you kidding? 

My word processing requires highly threaded loads. 

Are you kidding? 

My word processing requires highly threaded loads. 

Because we all know you have to have every word processing program known to man open on your computer at one time running grammar and spell check over and over to make sure they find no faults before you post on a message forum on the internet. Don't want the grammar special unit showing up at your door to drag you off never to be seen again. lol.

Ps. They are probably coming to get me for this post I just made.

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger