I found this quite amusing. #EA

Xquisite

Sorry but EA has done some nice things lately. Free Dead Space for pc and now they are promising to make sure people can play old BF games when GameSpy shuts down. No reason to hate on EA lately in my books.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Sorry but EA has done some nice things lately. Free Dead Space for pc and now they are promising to make sure people can play old BF games when GameSpy shuts down. No reason to hate on EA lately in my books.

there is always lots of reason to hate on EA :)

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Obviously there not as evil a company as everyone jokes about. Anyone who seriously thinks they're that horrible isn't very sane. They've made some poor executive decisions with the right goals in mind. BF4 is a good game and completely play-able. As well as their recent actions, they're nothing like the majority of companies who actually do horrible things like ISPs such as comcast.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I do think whatever they did was quite stupid, but now they're making up for it and that is a good thing.
I'm not on the "hating" side of things. It was just meant to be a joke. :D

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

I know what this joke is going for.

I have been playing Battlefield since BF 1942. Had every expansion, even played the only title they release for PS3 on the console......but it is getting weird......100bucks for a game that was not finished yet....I am not saying very bad, just feels irritating.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)