New work PC

ahmedshern

Budget (including currency): $900

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly for crypto currency trading and zoom meetings 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Already have two monitors and other peripherals 

Can you guys recommend any changes necessary in my part list if necessary? 

I would like to be able to run two monitors with this setup. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/NL3WW3

7 hours ago, ahmedshern said:

3200 MHz RAM should be fine. That's what your CPU supports.
You dont need 4400 MHz. Just save some money there.

7 hours ago, ahmedshern said:

Already have two monitors

HDMI? You motherboard only has 1 HDMI port.
ASUS PRIME B560M-A has 2 HDMI ports.

Don't you need a PC case? The size matters for your power supply and your motherboard size.

Personally, I like the look of the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Micro ATX.
For good airflow: Phanteks P300A, P400A, Fractal Design Meshify series, Fractal design torrent.

But honestly, you dont have high power consumption, you dont have a graphics card, so the case doesn't really matter.

My build:

CPU

Intel Core i7 9700 8x 3.00GHz So.1151

CPU cooler

be quiet! Shadow Rock Slim

Motherboard

MSI B360-A PRO Intel B360 So.1151 Dual Channel DDR4 ATX

RAM

16GB (4x 4096MB) HyperX FURY black DDR4-2666

GPU

8GB Gigabyte GeForce RTX2070 WindForce 2X 3xDP/HDMI

SSD

500GB Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 2280

HDD

4000GB WD Red WD40EFRX Intellipower 64MB 3.5" (8.9cm) SATA 6Gb/s

Power Supply

bequiet! Straight Power 750W Platinum

Case

Fractal Design Define R6
3x bequiet! Silent Wings 3 PWM

4 hours ago, ahmedshern said:

Budget (including currency): $900

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly for crypto currency trading and zoom meetings 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Already have two monitors and other peripherals 

I would like to be able to run two monitors with this setup. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/NL3WW3

I have redone most of your build to meet your needs and get some better bang for your buck but equally as good. I added a GPU that has 2 HDMI ports so you can use both your monitors and you can also mine with it.I gave you much better RAM, a bit slower than what you picked but better latency. I changed your Samsung M.2 to a different M.2 to save some money and also with games it doesn't matter all that much. I swapped your Power Supply to a lower wattage so that it fits your budget better and is enough for the GPU. Finally I added you a case to put all your parts in, you didn't have one in your list and you didn't say if you had a test bench. The case I chose has tons on air flow and you can add a lot of fans to it if you need to but the low specs you have shouldn't get that hot.

New Build

CPU: Intel Core i5-11400 2.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($219.99 @ B&H)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition 42 CFM CPU Cooler  ($39.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: MSI MAG B560 TOMAHAWK WIFI ATX LGA1200 Motherboard  ($179.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-4000 CL15 Memory  ($154.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Crucial P5 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($89.99 @ Best Buy)
Video Card: VisionTek Radeon HD 7750 2 GB SFF Video Card  ($130.00 @ Amazon)
Case: Deepcool MATREXX 50 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($49.99 @ B&H)
Power Supply: Corsair TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($32.10 @ Amazon)
Total: $897.04

I have been building PCs for over 30 years so if you have any questions please ask. For Future Communication I use Discord for much Faster Response Times as I have it open 24/7. I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build Process on Discord through Text,Voice, or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772

13 minutes ago, PC MD Doctors said:

You WHAT?!

OP, do NOT, under ANY circumstances, buy that GPU. It's a nearly 10 years old part (wikipedia), and you most certainly do not need it to drive 2 monitors; as crappy as the iGPU in the 11400 is, it is capable enough of outputting to 2 monitors at the same time.

24 minutes ago, PC MD Doctors said:

New Build

CPU: Intel Core i5-11400 2.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($219.99 @ B&H)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition 42 CFM CPU Cooler  ($39.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: MSI MAG B560 TOMAHAWK WIFI ATX LGA1200 Motherboard  ($179.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-4000 CL15 Memory  ($154.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Crucial P5 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($89.99 @ Best Buy)
Case: Deepcool MATREXX 50 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($49.99 @ B&H)
Power Supply: Corsair TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($32.10 @ Amazon)
Total: $897.04

use this- You dont need that ram it will make no difference and is way overpriced. Plus it saves 200$.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i5-11400 2.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($219.99 @ B&H) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition 42 CFM CPU Cooler  ($27.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI ATX LGA1200 Motherboard  ($209.00 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory  ($83.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Crucial P5 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($89.99 @ Best Buy) 
Case: Deepcool MATREXX 50 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($49.99 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: Corsair TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($32.10 @ Amazon) 
Total: $713.05
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-10-25 07:38 EDT-0400

1 minute ago, Rauten said:

You WHAT?!

OP, do NOT, under ANY circumstances, buy that GPU. It's a nearly 10 years old part (wikipedia), and you most certainly do not need it to drive 2 monitors; as crappy as the iGPU in the 11400 is, it is capable enough of outputting to 2 monitors at the same time.

Exactly that gpu is literally a decade old

Your requirements are not very high, so even the build I did for you here will service you long enough. It has 1 Display port and 1 HDMI port, so that should be enough for 2 Monitors. If it isn't, you can always add in a cheap GT710 or GT1050 for 50 bucks and have more video ports.

And don't buy a dedicated GPU unless you REALLY have to, it just isn't worth it

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/nbpVht

CPU: Intel Core i5-11400 2.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($219.99 @ B&H) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition 42 CFM CPU Cooler  ($27.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: ASRock B560 Steel Legend ATX LGA1200 Motherboard  ($124.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($57.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Crucial P5 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($89.99 @ Best Buy) 
Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($54.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($32.10 @ Amazon) 
Wireless Network Adapter: MSI AX905C PCIe x1 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax Wi-Fi Adapter  ($38.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $647.03
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-10-25 07:48 EDT-0400

You don't need an 850w a-tier power supply for a 170w office PC. The RAM isn't gonna run at 4400mhz even if it's rated at that because the motherboard/CPU don't support frequencies above 3200mhz, and the 970 EVO is overkill IMO.

The 11400 also comes with a stock cooler that should handle it just fine with the loads you're describing. Hell, I'd even get an i3 at this point with those workloads in mind. 

SSD is curently $25 off, get it while you can. Sale on that Corsair TXM power supply people were posting earlier is already over.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i3-10100 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($153.94 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte H470M DS3H Micro ATX LGA1200 Motherboard  ($93.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Silicon Power Gaming 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 Memory  ($48.97 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate BarraCuda Q5 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($76.00 @ Newegg) 
Case: Cougar MG130-G MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($49.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA BR 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($27.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $450.86
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-10-25 18:41 EDT-0400

You won't need a GPU either, you can run up to 4 monitors with that motherboard
image.png.7dbf041c901d8ae309c4c68da1ebb650.png

5 hours ago, Rauten said:

You WHAT?!

I was only suggesting that GPU because he needed more outputs for his duel monitor setup and it could also get some better results for mining and not taxing the CPU as much.

I would never suggest such a GPU for today's gaming but if he is only using it for dual monitors and mining then I thought it fit really good.

I have been building PCs for over 30 years so if you have any questions please ask. For Future Communication I use Discord for much Faster Response Times as I have it open 24/7. I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build Process on Discord through Text,Voice, or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772

5 hours ago, PC MD Doctors said:

I was only suggesting that GPU because he needed more outputs for his duel monitor setup and it could also get some better results for mining and not taxing the CPU as much.

I would never suggest such a GPU for today's gaming but if he is only using it for dual monitors and mining then I thought it fit really good.

Not necessary. Build I posted uses an H470M motherboard that has HDMI, Displayport, DVI-D, and VGA. Even if you don't use the craptastic VGA, that's 3 displays. 

11 hours ago, Rauten said:

You WHAT?!

What's wrong with the iGPU? He's not playing games on it. Could run up to 4 displays. 

13 hours ago, soundlogic said:

You won't need a GPU either, you can run up to 4 monitors with that motherboard

the iGPU only supports up to 3 displays.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

9 hours ago, PC MD Doctors said:

he only said that he's trading crypto, not mining it. even if he did it's not like that thing can turn up a profit anyway.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

On 10/25/2021 at 8:50 AM, ahmedshern said:

Honestly you can probably just get something like a PN50/PN51 with 1 HDMi and 1 DP.