HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

love the dual cameras xD cool trick to show friends with that weird 3d effect thingy

I really like the look of this phone, and the speakers! The ones on my 4s are too quiet.

I would love the HTC one (m8) because it is so much nicer than my current HTC evo. The first 4g phone made and my birthday is coming up. thanks

My favorite thing about the M8 is the amazing aesthetics and the accompanying high build quality.

Awesome giveaway, cheers LMG!

Although the audio comes a close second, my favourite thing would have to be the overall stellar build quality. After owning a cheap feeling Samsung SIII, I have learned how much of a difference that makes.

Awesome to see another giveaway not restricted nationally :D

Phones I've owned: HTC Desire -> HTC Raider -> HTC One (M7)

My favourite part about the M8 is the screen, volume buttons (M7's buttons are kinda hard to find) and bigger battery. Oh, and that new gunmetal grey *0*

Man I'd love to get my hands on an M8

HTC MASTER RACE <3

Yea my Nexus s is getting a little old.

Love that the M8 brings android build quality and style to a level equal or greater than apple.

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 (and the M7) is the aluminum on the phone because it's like none other.

Audio quality and volume would have to be my favorite thing about the htc m8 and in second place would be build quality full aluminum body on a phone is incredible.

Favorite thing: Those front facing speakers, no other smartphone is smart enough to do that.

dat phone though

Linus, you have changed my life! I found my people and community through your youtube, thank you!

Linus, you have changed my life! I found my people and community through your youtube, thank you!

BTW I have a blue M7 and, would be awesome to get the M8! Been an HTC fan since my vogue, and touch diamond! WOOT!

I know we're supposed to say our favorite thing but I just can't decide whether I like the metal construction or the dual tone flash better.

Hello Guys... This is beast of a phone.. but what really liked is that htc is really listening to its audience and trying to give its attention where it need to be, for example the selfie camera which i really liked... 

Who doesn't love great looking selfies ?....  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

This phone looks amazing! I love that they finally understood that we wanted expandable storage. 

And favourite thing? Must be the metal construction, overclocking this phone would be a blast!

My first smartphone was an HTC. I started with HTC Sense and loved it. Recently I switched to Nexus 5, but the new HTC Sense 6 looks amazing.

Also I love the expandable storage, and the build quality, and the screen, and the....

the chance to win an htc one m8 is so incredible guys thanks for the opprotunity and thanks for htc for the amazing phones they offer every year.....thanks a lot linus and team. :)

ONE?! I can only chose ONE of the things I love about HTC's flagship phone? Well I wouldn't even know where to start I mean sure there's the beautiful screen and build quality the camera clarity and all the little add on things on the software side, but other phones have the same stuff I'll be it no one is doing it better right now then HTC. Well how about the SD card slot or the IR blaster or the dual cameras for the depth and weird effects in your pictures well to the latter I couldn't care less, the IR blaster I use mine a lot on the "m7" but come on this is a review of the M8. The colors the brushed aluminum very nice but personally I would have loved a black M7 with my phone "carrier" or provider. I just want the body to match the screen well enough so from a distance you cant make out the seam between the two with the phone off, the brushed metal will make that impossible but its not a complete deal breaker. So there are many more features to make the One serious the best phone but the *one* feature that made it into this version that differs from the last is the SD slot. I know the internal storage is huge the M7 but come on give me the option was my thought when I got the M7 and I do understand why we couldn't have it and no it wasn't worth moving to china for, but I would be liying if I said I didn't miss the SD slot. Moving from my last phone I couldn't easily take my photos to my HTC ONE M7 and I still haven't migrated all my music over, because having to do it wirelessly isn't as simplistic as I would have liked. So in conclusion to this long winded reply my personal favorite thing about the M8 is only because I miss it on the M7 and that is the inclusion of an SD card slot

My favourite thing would be the design, love a phone that feels like it's solidly built.

Sweeet, hope I win  :D

That damn aluminum body is dead sexy. The Camera and depth sensor is intriguing as well... HTC has come a long way since I lasted owned one of their phones (HTC Hero).