HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

As someone who was using an iPhone 3G for over 4 Years then grabbing up an M7, gotta say HTC has won me over fully. Lots of things I love about the M7 and they will be the same for the M8 but my absolute favorite new feature would have to be the Gesture Based Motion Launch stuff.

The thing i like the most is the design :) really hope i win this.

In my opinion the HTC One m8 stands out with it's design. It is the most beautiful phone out there and it deserves all the credit. Yes the camera is not that good but it's definitely NOT as bad as people say. It's the ONLY (minor) thing ''lacking'' on this phone! Who crops camera pics? I don't.. and it's perfect/good enough for fb photo's. I have a DSLR camera so I don't need a good camera on my phone... I love this thing and I hope I win this contest so I can replace my non-smartphone with this beauty :D

best addition to his phone over the m7, gotta be that micro sd card slot. that's a deal breaker for me on any phone. all of my previous smart phones have been htc and the primary reason i went Samsung last time around was because of the missing sd card slot on the htc one

The HTC One (M8) is an amazing phone. I love how it looks better than an iPhone and finally can last as long as an iPhone in terms of battery power. I do not have to charge my android throughout the day anymore. You rock my socks HTC.

I really like the looks of that mate!

I think the industrial design is what really sets this baby apart from other phones like Samsungs S5.

But what I like most is the return of the SD-Card slot, since high data volume contracts are still way too expensive!

I love the new emitter!!! Let the TV spontaneous shut off trolling begin!!! 

Follow me on Twitter: @Khaldani 

the best thing is the mettle construction of the M8

My favorite thing about the M8 is dual camera…sometimes i need to take a picture in a hurry, and my iPhone is just not quick enough

I think this is overall a pretty good phone, I doesn't really have anything that turns me off to the phone all that much, except maybe the power on/off button being in the spot its in.

I really liked the front speakers.And the reason I commented this is because I want to join the competition for a free phone ;p

C++,Assembly,Reverse Engineering,Penetration testing,Malware analysis

Do you have a question?Are you interested in programming?Do you like solving complex problems?Hit me up with a pm.

My favorite thing about the HTC one m8 is the build quality over samsung!

I don't usually enter give aways but this one was just too tempting. My favourite feature is the build quality compared to other Android manufacturers. Click on that link! :)

Front facing speakers.

Bigger screen, higher resulotion, better camera it seems and the design. Looks so much better than my current iPhone 4S.

I love the metal body and the beautifull and big screen!

Idk what i like the most, the awesome 90% metal body or the boom sound speakers, i like the feel of premium phones which are made out of metal/glass and i enjoy good sound, i also hate it when the speaker in bad places or even bad quality sound. Good luck everyone :) and a really nice review!

Best thing I like about the phone is of course the sexxxxxxxxy brush aluminium body <3

*''''''''''''''""""""""''''"*
!!   ::::::::::::::::: o  !!
!!'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''!!
!!                         !!
!!      Thx             !!
!! Linustechtips   !!
!!====hTC=====!!
!!    :::::::::::::::::    !!

Removeable SD slot and that solid metal back.

Build quality has to be my favourite feature of the phone!