No display from Gpu after installing drivers

I have this issue when the gpu isn't showing any output. Says no signal on the monitor, pc boots up normally . Tried every major solutions none worked. Changed the psu, used DDU no difference. After installing the drivers everything runs okay but the problem arises when i manually shut down the pc and boot it up again after some time, shows no signal on the monitor
Specs :
i5 6400
Gtx 1060 3gb oc
Corsair vengeance 8gb
Corsair vs450

(I'm fairly new to the site and sorry for the bad English)

Try disabling the iGPU in BIOS, or set primary GPU to the 1060, wathever options it gives you. It fixed it for me

If you want me to answer, please use the quote function or tag me. I dont get notified unless you do

1 hour ago, Tegneren said:

Try disabling the iGPU in BIOS, or set primary GPU to the 1060, wathever options it gives you. It fixed it for me

The cpu doesn't have integrated graphics, by default its gpu's display 

The i5 6400 has the Intel HD Graphics 530. Unless its a variant with a letter behind the number (like i5 9400F) all Intel Core CPUs has iGPU, at least the i3, i5 and i7.

If you want me to answer, please use the quote function or tag me. I dont get notified unless you do

15 hours ago, Tegneren said:

The i5 6400 has the Intel HD Graphics 530. Unless its a variant with a letter behind the number (like i5 9400F) all Intel Core CPUs has iGPU, at least the i3, i5 and i7.

Yeah you're right but by googling it all the sites says it doesn't have any (says it have HD 530 on the Intel sites) Could you help me how to change the it from the bios last time I checked by default its gpu's display 

1 hour ago, vcphilip said:

Yeah you're right but by googling it all the sites says it doesn't have any (says it have HD 530 on the Intel sites) Could you help me how to change the it from the bios last time I checked by default its gpu's display 

That depends on the motherboard. What brand and model number is it?

2 hours ago, Tegneren said:

That depends on the motherboard. What brand and model number is it?

Gigabyte H110m-s2 

50 minutes ago, vcphilip said:

Gigabyte H110m-s2 

Thank you. It should be in the "Peripherals" tab.

If the "Initial display output" is set to "IGFX", change it to "PCIe 1 Slot"

image.png.a422fe7e2e3e0fc9d5cdeb89f0199a1e.png

4 minutes ago, Tegneren said:

If the "Initial display output" is set to "IGFX", change it to "PCIe 1 Slot"

You can also disable the IGPU altogether if you want. In the "Chipset" tab change "internal graphics" from auto to disabled