iPhone SE 2020 Review

I have had the SE for exactly 1 year and 1 month at the time of this post. It is for sure a big upgrade from my old iPod 6th Gen lol. I got it for my birthday and it plays all the games I want to play smoothly since it’s the same power as the iPhone 11 with the A13 Bionic chipset. The camera is a HUGE step-up and this is the first device I’ve ever had 4K video on and it looks wayyyy better. I have had one, big problem with this phone, it’s the battery. Man, they really could’ve added a bigger battery, eh? It dies in like 2-4 hours of use and my battery health is already down to 88%. I might need to replace the battery soon or just get a new phone. Also, this phone right now you can get it for $250-300 on Amazon or $255 I saw on Walmart today. So in conclusion, don’t buy this phone right now. Get the 12 regular from Apple or 13 mini if you want a smaller phone.

Rating: 8/10. Wish it had a bigger battery and not too chunky bezels.

how are you doing today

2 hours ago, ebprince the computer nerd said:

I have had the SE for exactly 1 year and 1 month at the time of this post. It is for sure a big upgrade from my old iPod 6th Gen lol. I got it for my birthday and it plays all the games I want to play smoothly since it’s the same power as the iPhone 11 with the A13 Bionic chipset. The camera is a HUGE step-up and this is the first device I’ve ever had 4K video on and it looks wayyyy better. I have had one, big problem with this phone, it’s the battery. Man, they really could’ve added a bigger battery, eh? It dies in like 2-4 hours of use and my battery health is already down to 88%. I might need to replace the battery soon or just get a new phone. Also, this phone right now you can get it for $250-300 on Amazon or $255 I saw on Walmart today. So in conclusion, don’t buy this phone right now. Get the 12 regular from Apple or 13 mini if you want a smaller phone.

Rating: 8/10. Wish it had a bigger battery and not too chunky bezels.

very good review

👏👏

Pls Mark a solution as a solution, would be really helpful.

BTW pls correct me, iam really stoobid at times.

17 minutes ago, ebprince the computer nerd said:

thanks 😄

your welcome

i did'nt even posted a review yet

(iam still preparing the script in google docs)

Pls Mark a solution as a solution, would be really helpful.

BTW pls correct me, iam really stoobid at times.

9 hours ago, ebprince the computer nerd said:

it’s the battery

Yeah that battery is too bad. It's been just over 2-3 months that my dad has one, and he DOES NOT use it heavily. That is not his main phone, but still it's battery has degraded to 94% in 2 months. Will probably go down to like 80 in another 6 months. Will have to replace this one soon it seems.

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

4 hours ago, RockSolid1106 said:

Yeah that battery is too bad. It's been just over 2-3 months that my dad has one, and he DOES NOT use it heavily. That is not his main phone, but still it's battery has degraded to 94% in 2 months. Will probably go down to like 80 in another 6 months. Will have to replace this one soon it seems.

Yeah, sometimes I like to test my phone battery by just playing some simple games and browsing the web and I’m still only getting like 2hrs 45mins because that’s how bad it’s getting lol.

how are you doing today