Japan is supposedly ready to shoot North Korean Missiles out of the air

DoubleY

"defense" force

usually my favorite thing about global political shenanigans

Ugh.. why won't someone help the south koreans take the north? 

This Kim Jong bs has gone on long enough...

it's probably easier to just go full glass parking lot mode, but then we end up with humanitarian fallout.

Error: 410

V6oTG.gif

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Because there is no Oil in north korea, otherwise they would have find an excuse to invade it looooooong ago. 

There's probably a vat of oil in there somewhere. And that should be enough for 'merica to want to "liberate" the living hell out of em

because there crazy? ... no one really wants to go near them

I heard on the news yesterday they executed someone with a flamethrower

With a f***ing flamethrower!? 

It just keeps getting worse :/

usually my favorite thing about global political shenanigans

it's probably easier to just go full glass parking lot mode, but then we end up with humanitarian fallout.

*BOOOOM!* "That'll learn yer!" 

That would give Kim Jong Un-fit-to-rule something to think about

But i prefer a carpet bombing method. That way you turn it  into farmland instead of a radioactive wasteland.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

With a f***ing flamethrower!? 

It just keeps getting worse :/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/10750082/North-Korean-official-executed-by-flame-thrower.html

I think its some what good having north korea - at least we have an idea where all the crazy is in the world :rolleyes:

Its all about those volumetric clouds

No.

Loopholes negate provisions put in place after WW2, they maintain a defense force and army.

I don't know where this misconception comes from. 

Also North Korea won't launch any attacks whatsoever. If they do I will gladly eat my words. 

This. North Korea's threats are as serious as Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Basically the "big boys" version of saying "your mom!" as a little kid. All talk and no bite.

This is not true at all. The US does have a number of military treaties with Japan but not to protect them because they cant have an army.

Japan did loose its rights to a offensive army after WW2, true. But they have the Japan Ground Self-Defense Force. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Ground_Self-Defense_Force Which is for all intensive purposes, an army. They also have a significant naval fleet, and are very capable of protecting themselves. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Maritime_Self-Defense_Force

See that makes more sense, I always wondered about the "no army" rule.

In an unrelated comment it's actually "Intents and purposes", not intensive purposes :)

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Corporate news lolz.Japan has bigger shit to worry about like fixing those damn nuclear reactors.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Right..... those water rockets will have some serious trouble landing where they're suppose to. Headline news "North Korea nukes themselves while attempting a attack on foreign nations" lol....

Japan's defense force recruitment posters....

Ejfwnbp.jpg

ibaraki-jsdf-get-moe-mascot-04-500x374.j 

During one of their camp's 40th anniversary... Imagine the dumbfounded faces of soldiers ordered to take out this:

rm8SfgY.jpg

9c080737.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Yeah, but even without UN, North Korea is unable to win anything.

Well, no one tried to attack them with ground forces. Pretty sure China will support NK.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

This. North Korea's threats are as serious as Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Basically the "big boys" version of saying "your mom!" as a little kid. All talk and no bite.

they just come out of the blue and start launching missiles and throwing bombs...and south koreans as well as US is like are u guys high... :P ...no seriously i dont get why they do these kind of stupidity...