Android Phone Recommdation

hey guys im recently been wanting to switch to android phones and i was wondering wish one should i get and which one is the best and what you guys suggest i should get  i want like large display with good resulution and battery life and good audio ! 

12 hours ago, GubiYoroi said:

hey guys im recently been wanting to switch to android phones and i was wondering wish one should i get and which one is the best and what you guys suggest i should get  i want like large display with good resulution and battery life and good audio ! 

A few questions:

What's your budget? You can easily spend close to $2,000 on an Android phone if you really want, but I'm guessing you have a more realistic budget in mind.

Does camera quality matter to you? Do you worry that your low-light shots will look good, or that the colours will be true to life?

Do you value a 'pure' interface (that is, not heavily customized by the manufacturer) and timely updates for a long time after release? Many Android vendors take months to ship major OS updates and often cut them off about 2-3 years after launch, so take that into account.

If it were my money, I'd wait until Google launches the Pixel 6 on October 19th. In theory, it's a great all-rounder with a big display, lengthy battery life, excellent cameras and a clean version of Android that will get timely updates for a long time to come. It's just a question of whether or not the phones live up to the hype. Probably the Android phone you want if you're coming from an iPhone and expect to install OS updates right away.

If I had to buy right this second, or the Pixel 6 turns out to be a flop? Probably a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra or OnePlus 9 (or 9 Pro). You won't get updates as quickly or for as long a time as with Google, and not everyone likes Samsung's customizations. But they're fast, offer sharp display resolutions and should last long enough on battery. The S21 Ultra has a great camera array, even if there are areas where the Pixel 6 and iPhone 13 Pro likely squash it flat.

9 hours ago, Commodus said:

A few questions:

What's your budget? You can easily spend close to $2,000 on an Android phone if you really want, but I'm guessing you have a more realistic budget in mind.

Does camera quality matter to you? Do you worry that your low-light shots will look good, or that the colours will be true to life?

Do you value a 'pure' interface (that is, not heavily customized by the manufacturer) and timely updates for a long time after release? Many Android vendors take months to ship major OS updates and often cut them off about 2-3 years after launch, so take that into account.

If it were my money, I'd wait until Google launches the Pixel 6 on October 19th. In theory, it's a great all-rounder with a big display, lengthy battery life, excellent cameras and a clean version of Android that will get timely updates for a long time to come. It's just a question of whether or not the phones live up to the hype. Probably the Android phone you want if you're coming from an iPhone and expect to install OS updates right away.

If I had to buy right this second, or the Pixel 6 turns out to be a flop? Probably a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra or OnePlus 9 (or 9 Pro). You won't get updates as quickly or for as long a time as with Google, and not everyone likes Samsung's customizations. But they're fast, offer sharp display resolutions and should last long enough on battery. The S21 Ultra has a great camera array, even if there are areas where the Pixel 6 and iPhone 13 Pro likely squash it flat.

no i mostly looking for a phone with wide screen and great quality display and good battery life and audio ! 

On 10/16/2021 at 7:15 PM, GubiYoroi said:

no i mostly looking for a phone with wide screen and great quality display and good battery life and audio ! 

I'm using a Moto G Power (2020), and it could fit these criteria. 
It's an IPS display, battery lasts me 1.5-2 days on average, and it also has a headphone jack. 
Motorola Moto G Power - Full phone specifications (gsmarena.com) 
Personally, the only drawbacks I've found is lack of NFC & Motorola's slower updates. 

On 10/16/2021 at 11:36 AM, Commodus said:

A few questions:

What about galaxy s20 Fe  is it a good phone !?

2 hours ago, GubiYoroi said:

What about galaxy s20 Fe  is it a good phone !?

It's a good phone, but it's getting a bit old in the tooth. I'd either make sure you're getting a steep discount or wait until the rumored S21 FE (sometime between now and the end of January). Also check to see what prices are like for the regular S21 before you jump on the S20 FE — if there's a really good sale, it might make more sense to get the S21 instead.

On 10/18/2021 at 10:45 AM, Commodus said:

It's a good phone, but it's getting a bit old in the tooth. I'd either make sure you're getting a steep discount or wait until the rumored S21 FE (sometime between now and the end of January). Also check to see what prices are like for the regular S21 before you jump on the S20 FE — if there's a really good sale, it might make more sense to get the S21 instead.

okay well im leading either getting s21 or s21 plus or s21 ultra ! 

On 10/18/2021 at 10:45 AM, Commodus said:

and s20fe is not that old it came out around 2020 octuber and i think i may go with that one since is on my budget i dont think i can get the s21 ultra i may check with the s21 and s21 plus !