Samsung DeX - poor quality when connected to PC

Nord

Greetings,

as the title suggests I have a problem with Samsung DeX or rather it's picture quality, it just looks… well, like garbage when connected to my PC.
Here's an example: https://i.imgur.com/jbesqBv.jpg
It's especially noticeable on the “gallerie” and “playstore” buttons on the left upper corner or the Chrome icon in the middle bottom. It's weird because some icons, text and pictures look “ok” while others look like garbage.

I’m using a Galaxy S20 FE
I tested it on two Win10 PC’s. A desktop with an Nvidia GPU and a laptop with an Intel IGPU (on the integrated laptop monitor ofc).
I tried the original “charging cable” that came with the phone, I tried aftermarket 5Gbps anker cables and with a bluetooth to PC connection.
Phone is connected to my Wifi 5G network - which has a theoretical throughput of 1.3Gbps - and I also tested with both the connected PC being either directly on a CAT6 cable to my router or in the same 5G Wifi.
Resizing or fullscreening the DeX application window on Windows10 itself does nothing either.

The only use case I got for DeX is to connect the phone to my PC, so that I can take notes or answer messages directly from there while waiting for matchmaking in those spicy video games the kids like to play.

So apart from buying that, for me, utterly useless “dock” for DeX, is there a solution to fix or at least improve this? I mean a TeamViewer connection to the phone looks like 10x better than DeX...

Thanks!

Ps. The only relevant results I could find on this boil down to “TrY cHaNgInG yOuR mOnItOr ReSoLuTiOn”. Which, given that I’m using good old 1080p 16:9 monitors and resizing the window does nothing either, is about the same level of expertise as trying to refill one's car blinker fluid.

@Nord or quote me if you want me to reply back. I don't necessarily check back or subscribe to every topic.

Amdahls law > multicore CPU.

Just looks like the image compression level they chose to use is garbage, unless there's a setting for that it's how it's going to be... Shouldn't prevent taking notes or writing messages though.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2