Can i trust flexiv.com?

Lolagony

One of my friends found a website called flexiv.com where they currently have a suspiciously cheap 3080 ti (£72). It says it is a clearance of used mining gpus. I looked up the website on scam detector and it gives me a score of 75.5 and lists it as "Standard. Valid. Common." I still personally dont trust it, but i dont know what advice to give him, since he is on a tight budget and he really wants a good gpu for his first build. Any thoughts?

please dont buy from that website, i dont know what the website is but if theres a 3080 ti for 72 pounds you know its a wish.com replica. 

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

GPUs are expensive. Cheap deals are going to give you cheap knockoff or a major scam.

5600x/RTX 4080

“1. Never tell everything at once.” - Ken Venturi's Two Great Rules of Life

• 4 weeks later...

Answer to this topic about Flexiv shop being a scam, well it is as I spent 1 month tracking another person package from CHINA. Contacted PayPal and opened a case about the incorrect tracking number. Got a refund straight away

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2021 at 6:18 PM, Lolagony said:

One of my friends found a website called flexiv.com where they currently have a suspiciously cheap 3080 ti (£72). It says it is a clearance of used mining gpus. I looked up the website on scam detector and it gives me a score of 75.5 and lists it as "Standard. Valid. Common." I still personally dont trust it, but i dont know what advice to give him, since he is on a tight budget and he really wants a good gpu for his first build. Any thoughts?

I got scammed by an ad on Facebook using the Flexiv logo. Flexiv is a robotics company and does not sell GPUs. The company listed in my Facebook ads history is: Keryroie. Here is a link to the site they used: https://alltggift.shop/ In hindsight it's easy to spot as a scam but like an idiot I trusted Facebook. I reported the scam to Facebook three times now and have yet to get any response. So apparently Facebook actively is promoting scams to it's users.

Screenshot_20211127-220929_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20211127-220907_Facebook.jpg

On 10/14/2021 at 6:18 PM, Lolagony said:

The scammer is using a legitimate company name of Flexiv. The site is not flexiv.com it's something else. They used that companies logo in their ads. Flexiv is a robotics company that has nothing to do with GPUS.

Screenshot_20211127-220907_Facebook.jpg

• 1 month later...