how?

GloriousGamer321
6 minutes ago, Blademaster91 said:

Was the PSU bundled with the card? I wouldn't pay that much for a 6700XT but its hard to find a gpu that isn't from a scalper.

Majority of the time, Newegg is pairing PSUs to drive sales of crap (as seen with Gigabyte PSUs that are worthless). 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

10 hours ago, adarw said:

using something thats not silicon would be stupid. 

edit: this is considering were working with only research we have and are not going to develop it.

This is ignoring the fact that it will HAVE to happen in the next 10 to 20 years

SIlicon cant keep getting faster and faster we need to find another material if we want faster computers

So no its not stupid its in fact THE fuTUrEeEeE

33 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

Majority of the time, Newegg is pairing PSUs to drive sales of crap (as seen with Gigabyte PSUs that are worthless). 

It wasn’t I had to buy it I had I 550 watt that my last card was bringing to its knees I pay 900 for the card 

KanyeWestLover911
Reminder

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

I Use Arch BTW

my PCs 

these are my Pcs 

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/mtj08/saved/

3 minutes ago, POG Gamer said:

It wasn’t I had to buy it I had I 550 watt that my last card was bringing to its knees I pay 900 for the card 

Hence I said, "majority of the time". 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Websites have no protection against bots buying gpu's in less than half a milliseconds when stock realeses..

Or atleast thats how its been for the last 8 months in norway on more cheaper 3060's and 3070's for a while.. Even 3080's didnt escape this hellhole of "gone".

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

On 10/12/2021 at 3:27 PM, NineEyeRon said:

Scalpers have been around for millennia, as long as exchanging things of value has existed, why? The answer is simple, they make money!

Why haven’t we fixed it yet? Well as long as there are people who will buy inflated prices then scalpers will exist. It’s not a problem that can easily be fixed top down, you have to start at the bottom, the people actually buying the items.

If only it were that simple.
Seems simple at first but it's not.

The thing here is the scalpers already know if people stop buying the cards they have, the price will have to come down just to sell what they've got in inventory.
On their part it's even expected, this is why they buy up ALL the stock they possibly can - To have actual control over the supply of these items.
They are simply getting between the retailer and the customer themselves, jacking up the price as they see fit because if they have control over the supply, you'll have no choice but to pay these inflated prices for a card.

The supply itself isn't the actual cause here, this has been going on for sometime now and it's only within the last 6 months to a year or so the supply itself became a problem but the scalping has been going on for a much longer period of time.
Proof of it being the higher prices that's been around for awhile now, the promises of "Things will get better next year" and we've heard all that more than once already with no change except for things to get even worse, not better.

It's the same basic "Black Market" tactic that has people in certain areas of the world paying way more for what they need just to get it. By controlling the supply available for purchase you can largely disregard demand because all the demand for such has to come to you.

It's simply them establishing a form of monopoly on the available retail supply of these items.
By doing this they can set prices however high they want and if you don't pay, you don't play.

They also know at some point the used market will go up in price due to demand and the amount of used cards/items available will eventually dry up.

Also;
As cards age and are used, they will eventually fail/die and the need to replace will occur - That's where they'll really have you by the nads.

It's a strategy of doing several things at once to acheive a singular long term objective and you don't have to be a genius to figure it out.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

Well I'm already resolved to wait for DP 2.0/ USB4.  So I'm sticking with my 1080ti until at least the 40 series.